Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

Changing alliance

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> DW Mission Designers' Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
XabbaRus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:12 pm    Post subject: Changing alliance Reply with quote

OK making a mission where there is an enemy SAG but it is not hostile...not to start with. Only if you shoot at one of his helicopters.

Now I have an alliance set up between my FFG and the SAG so the SAG doesn't start shooting me from the start. I am side 0 the SAG side 7

So I made an goal trigger and called it Kill Helo and gave it to my FFG so he had to trigger it.

I also had a script called Turn Hostile which is like this.

If trigger Kill Helo then change side 7 to side 1

So when "Kill Helo" is complete Script Turn Hostile should be set off.

Well I shoot the helo down and nothing. I drive right into the SAG doing a Nelson and shooting from both sides. and Sink the Kirov, Sovremmeny and Kara with the 76mm.

Need help here.
Fish

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I struggled with the same problem. Could not find a way to let it work. Finally I send the map to Keith from Sonalysts, but did not hear from him yet.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> DW Mission Designers' Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: