Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

Who was the bright spark that developed the SH2 K2D editor

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> SH2 Pacific Aces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kiwi_2005

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:48 pm    Post subject: Who was the bright spark that developed the SH2 K2D editor Reply with quote

Cos i want to thank him or them, for saving my life! About a month ago i dl the Kdevelopers editor for SH2, and have found it very easy to create your own missions, with starting in port, messages, tonnage score, waypoints etc., that now I CAN WAIT FOR SH3. I have never had so much fun with SH2. I even created my own campaign for gods sake! i mean this editor is the best thing since slice bread. I am creating missions everyday when i get home from work, i create missions in areas that are not in the game itself. i have aircraft attacks no not 1 plane but how about a dozen heading for you while on the surface, in my IX D2 or lets do the XXI in the med Smile

THANKS!
Bruno Lotse

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is that Kdeveloper? :huh:

KRiegstanz Developer?

Koralle Developer?

Sysadmin, please, be more specific Confused
Floater

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Assuming you mean Kriegstanz Developer, Kiwi:

Many thanks for saying "thanks". I don't know if you've tried the beta version available from the forum link below, but there are extra features in there. A new beta is coming out shortly, and I'm hoping to get a new full release out soon after that.

You need to register on the forum to access beta versions, but there's no spam involved or anything like that.

I wish you many more hours of fun with KD, and please share any missions you've created and enjoyed through the "Post your missions here" topic on the forum.
Bruno Lotse

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well. Floater, we should know our heroes.
Thank you very much again and again for your excellent program. I cannot imagine SH2/DC without it. It is a wonderful thing for testing units. Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
kiwi_2005

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats ok Floater, its a fantastic editor, i just can't believe my luck finding this. before your editor the closest thing i did to editoring was just change the tonnage and whether in the mission files using notepad. Anyway i will try that beta you mentioned
kiwi_2005

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumbs Up That beta of KD2.5 thats the one i have. Will you be making a editor for SH3 as well, unless of course it SH3 comes with one.
Floater

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've no plans at all for doing work on a mission editor for SH3. I don't even have the hardware to run the game. Sad

Maybe, if things work out and I get enough money for a new system, I'll have a look at SH3, but I can't promise anything.
kiwi_2005

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh mate you dont have the hardware! you MUST upgrade, what you can do with SH2 is amazing. You deserve to play SH3. I will support your site if i know where i send the money order too. I dont use credit cards, so it'll have to be money order from new zealand sent to where-ever.
Bruno Lotse

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kriegstanz developer fund

http://www.brookview.karoo.net/Kriegstanz/donate1.html

You do not use Credit Cards :hmm: Well, if people employed in the area of internet (i.e. network) technology do not use internet technologies themselves... :hmm:
kiwi_2005

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well put it this way, i use credit cards but for some paranoid reason i never give my card number over the internet. so i dont use credit cards. Rock
Bruno Lotse

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get yourself a Credit Card with a symbolic limit, say $100 or $50, and use it exclusively for payments on Internet. Then if you are not cautious and allowed yourself be conned by some web site, you are risking only those $100. Will $100 break your monthly budget? Use PayPal ( https://www.paypal.com/ ). They are looking for customers, not for your 100 bucks.
kiwi_2005

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rock Brilliant idea mate. Now why didn't i think of that! although the little paraniod creature is on my shoulder wispering "dont risk it bud" i think i can overcome him just this once.
Bruno Lotse

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumbs Up
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> SH2 Pacific Aces All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: