Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

Spain goes bananas!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> General Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Abraham

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:50 am    Post subject: Spain goes bananas!! Reply with quote

Iceman wrote:
ummm....I love them damn dirty apes....lmao.... Rotfl

Hmmm, is that a male or a female (ape), Iceman?

If it's a male ape, I find it a dirty picture...
Oops!
Rotfl
The Avon Lady

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:08 am    Post subject: Re: Spain goes bananas!!! Reply with quote

Abraham wrote:
Skybird wrote:
That is exactly the attitude of Europe and Germany since several decades.

Not the Dutch attitude. That was one of promoting multi-culturalism and condoning Medieval behaviour as equal to our Western values...
Skybird wrote:
Islam has turned stronger, has revived it'S ambitions to become a more powerful player in the West, and has set up mutiple times as many players in Western countries since then. exactly because of this attitude and argumentation.

I conceive Islam as weaker, even desperate in certain aspects...

Hirsi Ali, The Hunted.

You are living in a little Dutch bubble, Abraham.
Abraham

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:54 am    Post subject: Re: Spain goes bananas!!! Reply with quote

The Avon Lady wrote:
Abraham wrote:
Skybird wrote:
That is exactly the attitude of Europe and Germany since several decades.

Not the Dutch attitude. That was one of promoting multi-culturalism and condoning Medieval behaviour as equal to our Western values...
Skybird wrote:
Islam has turned stronger, has revived it'S ambitions to become a more powerful player in the West, and has set up mutiple times as many players in Western countries since then. exactly because of this attitude and argumentation.

I conceive Islam as weaker, even desperate in certain aspects...

Hirsi Ali, The Hunted.

You are living in a little Dutch bubble, Abraham.

I doubt it, but if so, I'm sure I know my bubble pretty well.

The reference link to Hirshi Ali - whom I admire for her courage but less for her tact - is completely missing the point, and it's title: "Hirsi Ali, The Hunted" better fits a Hollywood movie than a serious discussion of a court decision. This case was not against Hirshi Ali, but against the Government, who has provided her with a secure living place, which resulted in - amougst other things - a serious drop in the value of the real estate of her neighbours. The Court wants the Government to come up with a different solution. The Minister of Justice (not Hirshi Ali!) is considering an appeal. All this is probably a matter of money between the appartment owners and the Government

As a general advise: I would be very reluctant to second guess court decisions that I haven't read, in court cases that I don't know, in countries where I don't live...
Well, that's just me, being a lawyer.
Very Happy
The Avon Lady

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:15 am    Post subject: Re: Spain goes bananas!!! Reply with quote

Abraham wrote:
As a general advise: I would be very reluctant to second guess court decisions that I haven't read, in court cases that I don't know, in countries where I don't live...
Very Happy

Had you followed the link to the source blog of the full article and looked up who the author is, you would find:

Pieter Dorsman studied law and obtained a Master’s degree in Economic and Social History at the Erasmus Universiteit in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.

And it's not the court's decision that is so paramount as is the fact that a situation exists - for quite some time already - that is worsening step by step and there will be more and more victims as Islamic influences continue to dictate what is and isn't safe to say, believe, write or draw.
Hitman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Returning to the initial topic: If one of the main concerns of our current government is the apes, go figure how they manage the rest of politics :hmm: And the worst thing is that there is no alternative...the other major party is equally bad :nope: . God, how I hate politicians.... :down:

Why do we always have to do such stupid things? I sometimes feel really ashamed of being spaniard :shifty:
Abraham

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:28 am    Post subject: Re: Spain goes bananas!!! Reply with quote

The Avon Lady wrote:
Abraham wrote:
Very Happy

Had you followed the link to the source blog of the full article and looked up who the author is, you would find:

Pieter Dorsman studied law and obtained a Master’s degree in Economic and Social History at the Erasmus Universiteit in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.

And it's not the court's decision that is so paramount as is the fact that a situation exists - for quite some time already - that is worsening step by step and there will be more and more victims as Islamic influences continue to dictate what is and isn't safe to say, believe, write or draw.
Touché TAV!
Very Happy
Still, the case is about the Government giving protection and Hirshi Ali's neighbours suffering nasty consequences.
Everybody has the right to bring a case to court, even the neighbours of Hirshi Ali.[/b]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> General Topics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: