Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

Revised under ice guide

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Dangerous Waters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kapitan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:26 am    Post subject: Revised under ice guide Reply with quote

I have been overhauling the under ice guid so it fits Mp games as well, its changed a fair bit but some of the content is the same, ive added some parts to the manual, but it is written mainly for the Akula.

Be coming soon
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Linton

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kapitan,could yoou produce a file just showing the changes for those of us who already have your guide?
Kapitan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

90% of it has changed, your realy better off just downloading a new one, it would be a waste of time trying to figure out what page is what and where it goes.

As for downloading it im working on that but at the moment i can only email it to you i could ask bill if he would be so kind as to upload it to his site.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Dangerous Waters All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: