Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

Subsim, a "widely known phpBB-based forum"?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> General Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neal Stevens

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:25 am    Post subject: Subsim, a "widely known phpBB-based forum"? Reply with quote

I thought we were keeping a low profile, someone sent me a link to a SecuriTeam website. Apparently someone there was commenting on the newest version of phpBB forum software and the Copyright date... and they mentioned us:

Quote:
Update April 11th:
There are some widely known phpBB-based forums including year 2006 information: forums.mozillazine.org says ‘Powered by phpBB © 2001-2006 phpBB Group’. phpbb2.de, in turn, has related information and the following text: ‘Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group :: FI Theme’. Subsim.com forum says ‘Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2006 phpBB Group and Subsim.com’.

http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/date/2006/04/
(You have to CTRL F search "subsim" or scroll 3/4 of the way down the page)

Very interesting, :hmm: I'm going to ask JJ to work that into our main page header on the next update: SUBSIM.com - Visit our widely known phpBB-based forum Ping
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> General Topics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: