Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

Blast from the past! How to re install and add mods

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> SH3 Mods Workshop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MDykas

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:49 am    Post subject: Blast from the past! How to re install and add mods Reply with quote

It's been awhile since I played the sim but I'm ready to get back in. Anyway, my PC went thru a major upgrade, new chip, new graphics card, water cooling, new unstall of windows. Everything is up and running fine. So I decided to install SH3 new again (clean install). I installed the game, patched and tried the GW mods in the correct order. I found some things not working so I decided to un install and try again. My question is when does the install ask for the game registration number, because when I try to load the game it freezes at the protection system checking disc. Right now its a clean install no mods but the 1.4b patch. If I click on the game icon it will freeze, if I select play from disc,it will run. ? I'm confused. My other question would be if I decide to load the GW mods again, GW1, GWupdate, Tonnage war, NYGM unified campaign, is this order correct and should I allow each other to overwrite files already installed or changed.
I am willing to uninstall and reload if needed as long as I can get it to install again with no hang ups.

Thanks
Mike
andy_311

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If your SH3 disc is not in your DVD rom when you click your icon it will not work
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> SH3 Mods Workshop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: