Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

The Grey Wolves Supermod Update v1.1 UPDATE [MOD RELEASE]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> SH3 Mods Workshop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kpt. Lehmann

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REF!!!

You are a God-send Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Thanks for answering so many questions forum members have posted about GW. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

I know other team-members are answering questions too and thanks to you guys also!

Guys, I have become quite ill and I apologize for not being around much... especially right after releasing the update. I know my timing is rotten.

Furthermore, my real-life job workload is increasing still more and no matter how sick I get I still have to show up.

There is much I'd like to talk about... but it will just have to wait a bit.

Keep sailing and sink them all!!!
Wulfmann

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject: Re: The Grey Wolves Supermod Update v1.1 UPDATE [MOD RELEASE Reply with quote

Kpt. Lehmann wrote:

TO EVERYONE..
IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1) On your first patrol of a new career before leaving port... do not upgrade or change anything. (I think you can add a sub emblem... but do so at your own risk.)

2) On your following patrols do not upgrade your sub at the end of the patrol... wait until you are about to leave for the next one.
(In base at end of patrol=no upgrading
In base just prior to patrol start=ok go ahead and upgrade it.)

This is not fun.
I have tried to work around this but it is a guessing game and does not have predictible results.
Since this has never happened in any other install including GW 1.0 is this possibly because of the the GW-1.1 basic cfg????

If so what was done that created it.
I even just finsihed a second patrol and had the game say the war was over in March 1944 when I went to the third patrol???
Strange stuff. Would reverting to the GW1.0 basic cfg cure this oder nicht?
I don't see any other files in 1.1 that should have any such effect.

Wulfmann
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> SH3 Mods Workshop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: