Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

Blair refuses to back Iran strike
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> General Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scandium

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:00 am    Post subject: Blair refuses to back Iran strike Reply with quote

"TONY Blair has told George Bush that Britain cannot offer military support to any strike on Iran, regardless of whether the move wins the backing of the international community, government sources claimed yesterday."

More: http://news.scotsman.com/uk.cfm?id=577092006
Skybird

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Burned child fears the fire.
kiwi_2005

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why should he back it. Its not his war.
Kapitan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At last some thing good Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
STEED

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony Blair’s next job in the E.U. and he dose not want to mess that one up dose he?
Godalmighty83

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

unless the UN backs the war against iran i really doubt the UK will get involved. and considering how much the US has been deliberatly pissing off the UN that aint never gonna happen.
Skybird

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

STEED wrote:
Tony Blair’s next job in the E.U. and he dose not want to mess that one up dose he?

Really? Britain traditionally works against the continental Europe's policy-making. And seeing where the EU is heading at, I even cannot blame them for that any longer. Not that Britain's stand during the cartoon-row was any more convincing and preferrable.
STEED

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skybird wrote:
STEED wrote:

Really? Britain traditionally works against the continental Europe's policy-making. And seeing where the EU is heading at, I even cannot blame them for that any longer. Not that Britain's stand during the cartoon-row was any more convincing and preferrable.

Latest info Skybird a very high position in the Environment section that's where are Mr Blair is going. Interesting comment you made Skybird, 80% of the running of the U.K. is now govern by Europe and Mr Blair has gone a long away to help them. To put it in a nut shell Tony Blair say's one thing like no but puts yes on the paper work. And he thinks we don't know what a fool that man is.
Skybird

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One day I come over to your island and stay there Cool. Or Ireland, maybe. Said to have a wonderful landscape, and home of The Corrs, some of my favourite music. Smile Last thing the EU needs is a Tony Blair in one of it's offices, I think. And last thing Britain needs is a Skybird in one of it's pubs Laughing
STEED

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skybird wrote:
One day I come over to your island and stay there Cool. Or Ireland, maybe. Said to have a wonderful landscape, and home of The Corrs, some of my favourite music. Smile Last thing the EU needs is a Tony Blair in one of it's offices, I think. And last thing Britain needs is a Skybird in one of it's pubs Laughing

Your welcome any time Skybird and we have plenty of pubs for you. Very Happy Very Happy

Catch you all next weekend yes you heard me right very busy for the rest of the week. Enjoy yourself and please have some fun. Very Happy Laughing Very Happy
The Avon Lady

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kiwi_2005 wrote:

Are you certain?
mapuc

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Avon Lady wrote:
kiwi_2005 wrote:

Are you certain?

If that should happen, then the englishmen will join the US in the war against Iran. but as I understand England is not interestet in a prestrike against Iran.

Markus
The Avon Lady

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mapuc wrote:
The Avon Lady wrote:
kiwi_2005 wrote:

Are you certain?

If that should happen, then the englishmen will join the US in the war against Iran. but as I understand England is not interestet in a prestrike against Iran.

England, like much of the rest of Western Europe, may never have to experience sufferring from a single nuke. Sha'aria law is comming to a theater near you via creeping Islamization.

On the other hand, what you're saying is that the UK should risk being hit first anyway. Perhaps London or Machester is expendable after all.
Skybird

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Avon Lady wrote:
England, like much of the rest of Western Europe, may never have to experience sufferring from a single nuke. Sha'aria law is comming to a theater near you via creeping Islamization.

It is no secret that Israel repeatedly has "leaked" it's intention that if it ever should fall it will take Europe with it. It also is no secret, as retired Israelis militaries repeatedly have indicated, that all European capitals and m ajor cities are in the crosshais of Israel'S nuclear forces. Maybe we should attack Israel, preemptively?

Concerning the Islamization, I must agree.
kiwi_2005

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So by attacking Iran, this means that if nothing is done iran will fire that nuke on isreal or whoever. Isreal should have no fear of her enemies cos it aint gonna happen. Isreal will never be destroyed. And iran haven't said we going to wipe out the americans. So what is the friggin problem.

I say let iran talk out of there ass, and just keep an eye on them, but dont go and do some code red strike. America will only wake up the pitbulls Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> General Topics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: