Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

Cheats
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Dangerous Waters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kapitan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so my hunch was right i make a claim with evedence, and yet not only do you all dissmiss it, you also dont realy care, it realy does show your mentality when i have good evedence and entire fu*ing replay something which none of you want to see for fear im right.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Fish

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:58 pm    Post subject: Re: MR Fish Reply with quote

labo wrote:
MR Fish

Already is talked between organizations to be in peace ,so dont use my nick or others nicks in here for your fun.

PLay and leave BS for the dustbin.

and i hope you check this with your COC

And please dont make me talk.This place is not set for personal revenges is for Submarime Simulations.

Thank you.

Edited.
Did I laugh? Confused And what should I check with my coc?

Your remark: And please dont make me talk, gives the impression you know something bad about me, isn't it?
So, it's one out of two, you know nothing bad, and therefore don't give false impressions, or you tell what you know.

Last edited by Fish on Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fish

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kapitan wrote:
so my hunch was right i make a claim with evedence, and yet not only do you all dissmiss it, you also dont realy care, it realy does show your mentality when i have good evedence and entire fu*ing replay something which none of you want to see for fear im right.

Kapitan, could you send me the replay? I have a few years experience investigating replay's. Most however are, as others already mentioned just lag problems.
Since the start of SC, I found two replays where a player was cheating, one was some one who had inside info, he was the designer, and one where two people helped each other against a third person. Both where DW dives.
Driftwood

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XabbaRus wrote:
Oh please, this is BS.

Wrap it up and move on people.

BTW, Fish is the least vengeful person I know on this board.

Xabba, I totally disagree with your assessment. This is FAR beyond BS! Thumbs Up And your observation about Fish is right on. Yep
Kapitan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course flash me your email in P and il send it to you.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
labo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:06 pm    Post subject: Please Reply with quote

Kapitain sir, please leave this topic or discussion or whatever and move on.

Sorry for inconviniences sirs.

And have a good one.

As i say is a place to share Submarine Simulations knowledge.

Regarding you MR Fish you brought up here my name on a sarcastic way ,so ........ please leave me alone.

I remember your names also.and i dont brought them up.
Capt Newt-iCoP

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: Re: MR Fish Reply with quote

labo wrote:
MR Fish

Already is talked between organizations to be in peace ,so dont use my nick or others nicks in here for your fun.

PLay and leave BS for the dustbin.

and i hope you check this with your COC

And please dont make me talk.This place is not set for personal revenges is for Submarime Simulations.

Thank you.

"What an eccentric proformance"

King Arthur - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
LuftWolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have seen the replay in question.

Before I make a judgement, however, I want the people doing the accusing to make a clear coherent statement about why they believe the odd behavior in the game, and there was a lot of it, was the result of anything other than lag or random MP corruption?
Kapitan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive played with worker myself and have found no lag, id severly doubt any of them had lag all of these have excellent pings.

What puzzels me the most is that one missile that hangs around for a long time without moving, not to mention how a torpedo scoots past this guy and lock onto his buddy.

I think personaly it is clear cut.
LuftWolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The missiles are almost certainly the result of lag... also, so someone can make the missiles hangout in the water, but to what advantage is that to them? Based on my experience with the engine, I'd be very surprised if someone could make that happen with doctrines, and again, to what benefit is it?

In regards to the lack of a lock, there are in fact MANY MANY ways that a host could force a torpedo to break a lock using doctrine, not all of them are detectable. This is a major flaw of the DW MP system.

However, I have to decide here based on the evidence presented.

My findings are that the prosecution has failed to meet the standard of proof beyond a reasonable doubt, however there is no exculpatory evidence, so this decision is a decision made in the absense of proof rather than the clarity of the truth.

I'm always open to reinterpretation, should someone who has seen the replay be able to give me a timestamp and a series of events that they feel can only be the results of cheating.
Kapitan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But please do explain how lag can make a missile sit in the water for over an hour.

According to the guys playing the setting were as they always were V1.03 no LWAMI mods, this person does have LWAMI mods which id like to know if they can affect other files on other peoples systems, because according to both of the other side they had to totaly reinstall dangerous waters.

The advantage being that leaving a missile hanging there would give out a false signature and make the opposition fire at that while this guy scoots away.

These guys whom were playing are excellent skippers, one of whom trained and still does help me in blue water op's.
LuftWolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am seeking a second opinion on this from Molon.

We are focusing on things that bother us about the replay that are different than what you are focusing on Kap.

We'll get back to you shortly. Yep
Fish

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LuftWolf wrote:
The missiles are almost certainly the result of lag... also, so someone can make the missiles hangout in the water, but to what advantage is that to them? Based on my experience with the engine, I'd be very surprised if someone could make that happen with doctrines, and again, to what benefit is it?

In regards to the lack of a lock, there are in fact MANY MANY ways that a host could force a torpedo to break a lock using doctrine, not all of them are detectable. This is a major flaw of the DW MP system.

However, I have to decide here based on the evidence presented.

My findings are that the prosecution has failed to meet the standard of proof beyond a reasonable doubt, however there is no exculpatory evidence, so this decision is a decision made in the absense of proof rather than the clarity of the truth.

I'm always open to reinterpretation, should someone who has seen the replay be able to give me a timestamp and a series of events that they feel can only be the results of cheating.

LuftWolf, I just saw the replay, although there is lag during the game ( Workers sub is jumping for/backwards a litle sometimes), I wonder Workers connection could be corrupted.
It's almost as of some data is lost during there voyage to the host computer. As a result the missiles doesn't move.
I don't think Worker is cheating, as at no time during the mission he had any benefit, on the contrary, only detriment.
LuftWolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think Worker is cheating either.

We have to wait to see what Molon says, but at this point I think I can say with some certainty that Worker321 is guilty only of having a bad connection from China on the day this game took place.
Captain cavitating

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:42 pm    Post subject: Cheats Reply with quote

I know of a diver who was sunk in a team dive ,dropped connection,ran the replay and then tried to pass the OPFORS position to his teamates via Ventrilo.
Quote:
"PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN GLASSS HOUSES SHOULD BE EXTRA CAREFUL WHERE THEY THROW STONES" :down:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Dangerous Waters All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: