Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

Things you see in your UZO

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Silent Hunter II, Destroyer Command & Classic Subsims
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oberon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:57 am    Post subject: Things you see in your UZO Reply with quote

Ok, so I reinstalled SHII the other day and joined Raiders of the Deep, been meaning to give it a go for a while and barring a few technical problems which'll hopefully be sorted out soon, I hope to be terrorising the North Sea in my duck boat shortly.
In the meantime, I loaded up my favourite mission....Ships Galore!

Somewhere out there, I knew was the Ark Royal...but, in all the times I've played Ships Galore, I've never even caught a sniff of her...so you can imagine my abject suprise when I lazily turned the UZO around to see what this new distant contact was, and saw this:

A totally botched torpedo attack soon followed, which in turn was repaid by three destroyers and several tonnes of depth charges.
You can guess who won... Embarassed
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Silent Hunter II, Destroyer Command & Classic Subsims All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: