Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

IuB 1.03 beta, PATCH 1.1 available! (20-03-06)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> SH3 Mods Workshop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JonZ

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:35 am    Post subject: IuB 1.03 beta, PATCH 1.1 available! (20-03-06) Reply with quote

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IuB 1.03 - by JonZ and oRGy

Last Updated 20-03-06
Last Bugfix: 20-03-06, 0005 GMT - Scroll way down on first post for the list.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the ultimate collection of all the popular mods reunited in one package!

VERY IMPORTANT!
Uninstall every mods before installing IuB 1.03,
or the results can be desastrous and your safety will be not garantied!
Just kidding, but to insure stability of IuB 1.03, it is recommended to:

1. uninstall every mods you have installed first,
2. Rollback to SH3 your SH3 Commander if you use it,
3. Install IuB 1.03, and run SH3 Commander/SH3,
4. Enjoy!

Be advised that failing to do these steps, using this mod on patrol or
in a middle of career might result a Crash to Desktop (CTD) when starting a mission .

ALSO VERY IMPORTANT!
If you use other mods with IuB 1.03, make sure it is compatible first.
Especially if the mod modify the menu_1024_768.ini file (ie Sale's SimFree mod)
Readme files are your friends, read them as much as you can.

Get it there:
http://u-boot.realsimulation.com
and go to the download section.

NEW!

IuB 1.03 Beta Patch!:
http://rapidshare.de/files/15943871/IuB_1.03_Patch_v1.1.zip.html
http://files.filefront.com/IuB_103_Patch_v11zip/;4896062;;/fileinfo.html

and of course at http://u-boot.realsimulation.com/

Be sure to read the Docs first!

THIS MOD IS FREE OF USE AND NOT FOR RESALE.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three major mods are implemented in this mod:

- Real u-Boat version 1.45 (by Beery)
- Harbour Traffic 1.47 (by Rubini, FLB Sale's and Scirè)
- Advanced Hollywood Damage model SFX (by GouldJG)

That means that if you want to add another mod, you have to make sure that it is compatible with these three mods.
Modders of subsims comunity are usually kind enough to include two versions of their mods for compatibility.

I hope they will do the same for IuB.

New features from RuB 1.44 to 1.45 upgrades are:

-It now possible to sail on the surface with decks awash (mod by Beery)
-Updated U-boat individual number info for Type VIIC (Mod by Beery).
-Reduced renown requirement for Type XXI to 15000 for people who play with RuB Default mod. (Adjustment by Beery)
-Adjusted realism settings to allow for bug in realistic sinking times. -You can now Play 100% realism with NavMap Contacts unchecked (Adjustement by Beery)
-Removed 'give away' "We've been detected" and "Torpedo Missed" messages (Mod by Beery)

New features from HT 1.46 to HT 1.47 upgrades (by Rubini):
1. New Italian/RSI MAS motorboat exclusive unit.(mod by NoLine and also thanks to Marhkimov)
2. Tirpitz and Type36A are now scripted as an individual units.(mod by Cdr Gibs)
3. Few adjusts on traffic and ships nationalities on ports.
4. Six new german airbases and one new Italian airbase. One new USA airbase on north of Brasil (all with historical approach)
5. Some new Naval bases that are missing in RUB like Merthyr, Firth of Clyde, Firth of Forth and others few corrections on LND.
6. New B24 level bomber for late war air attacks on ports.
7. You have two SCRs: the main is a complete one with late war air attacks, minefields&subnets and friendly airpatrols.
The optional don't have minefields&subnets and don't have airpatrols, this way you can leave/enter friendly ports more quickly.

Note for Advanced Hollywood Damage:
For the fatigue model, go to the SH3Cmdr folder, copy the cfg folder, and paste it into the SH3 Commander folder, press yes when prompted.

What's new in this pack? (oranges are issues or additions applied on patches).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extras:
Upgraded missing features from RUB 1.45
Updated the Harbour Traffic to 1.47 with full features, including improved Menu and navigation tools (Teddy Bar & Rubini)

Gameplay;
18-02-06; implemented Hollywood's Advanced damage mod Special Effects eddition (Mod by GouldJG, Read the Below)
12-03-06; Revert the completed mission patrol to 200 instead of 400 in IuB1.02 (../Data/Basic.cfg)
12-03-06; Lowered required renown points to aquire the Type21. 1943=15k, 1944=12k, 1945=10k (../Data/Basic.cfg)
12-03-06; Emblems now reduced to 1 day spent in ports instead of 14
17-03-06; The Deckgun loading time has been increase, in revenge, the enemy ship deck items HP has been reduced to be destructible (ie enemy artillery) (../Data/Zone.cfg)
12-03-06; Days spent after patrol pushed to 31 days instead of 0 in IuB 1.02 (../Data/Basic.cfg)
18-03-06; Added Scharnhorst BattleCruiser (mod by unknown, Rec.Manual by JonZ and Ref).
19-03-06; Added Converted Whale Factory (mod by AG124, fix recognition manual by JonZ)

Bug Fixes:
14-02-06; Fixed the External Torpedo bug of the IXD2 Sub (thanks to VonHelsching)
14-02-06; Fixed the Shnorkel depth for the IXD2 Sub (thanks to VonHelsching)
14-02-06; Fixed the usability of the Deck Gun of the IXD2 Sub (thanks to VonHelsching)
14-02-06; Fixed the range of the IXD2 Sub, now you can go to the tip of africa at 12kn (thanks to VonHelsching)
14-02-06; Fixed the Flak and Battery of the XXI sub (thanks to VonHelsching)
14-02-06; Fixed Radio/Repair Compartment fatigue bug for people who play with the RuB Default Mod. (Thanks GouldJG)
17-02-06; Fixed a bug introduced in IuB intro Movies that could crash the player's computer (thanks Frontflottile)
20-02-06; Fixed a bug introduced in IuB that make the player go to the Attack Periscope room instead of deck when he clicked the bridge icon (Fix by JonZ).
20-02-06; Fixed the leer.tga file. Now the Rubber and pens appear on bottom of Navigation Map (Thanks to Antanio)
21-02-06; Integrated Stiebler's Radar detection Fix (sensors.dat)
23-02-06; Minor Graphic fixes on TDC And on the swapping dials where small bad cropings where noticable, fixed Alpha Channels (Mod by JonZ)
26-02-06; Changed waves settings to reduce performance loss in heavy weather (../data/cfg/sim.cfg)
03-03-06; Added Captain America's Instrument Patch 1.0
05-03-06; Added VonHelsching's NASA battery v2.0 and XXI Flak fix v3.0
12-03-06; Update distance of IXD2 with VonHelsching IXD2 v4 fix (..Data/Submarine/NSS_Uboat9d2/NSS_Uboat9d2.sim)
16-03-06; Fixed a bug in the SH3 Commander files that decreased the efficiency of the TypII subs in BowTorps room (Fix by GouldGJ and JonZ)
16-03-06; Add Kaleunt's Fog fix (data/scene.dat)
19-03-06; Fixed the issue where the Nationnality mod was under the buttons of the periscopes/UZO (data/menu/menu_1024_768.ini)

Interface and graphics changes:
14-02-06; Replaced the Main Menu video by a short and inaudible clip from 'Das Boot'(Mod by eSCh, a.k.a. Clean)
15-02-06; Added loading Map mission screen (by Iceberg)
17-02-06; improved the CE Slider (Mod by Vierkant II, TimeTraveller and Oak_Groove).
17-02-06; Replaced & Reverted screens with the original SH3, with the addition of the hakenkreuz (By Beery and JonZ)
17-02-06; mixed most of the medals to stock SH3 and revamped medals and badge (By Beery and JonZ)
18-02-06; changed the Intro loading screen (by NZ Wanderer)
19-02-06; Added the Good-To-Know-Where-You're-Going v1.0, revemping the Briefing and loading Campaign screen (Mod by JonZ)
03-03-06; Added Dragable Chrono mod (Mod by JonZ)
05-03-06; Added Marhkimov's 16Km V2 mod Dark Version (../Data/Scene.dat)
05-03-06; Added Marhkimov's Ocean Madness V2 mod (data/env/ Env.cfg+EnvColors_Arct + EnvColors_Atl + EnvColors_Med +SkyColors_Arct + SkyColors_Atl + SkyColors_Med .dat AND data/misc/sunhalo.tga)
08-03-06; Added the Church's IUB to RuB 1.45 Nav Map Contact Options v1.2 as an Option.
10-03-06; Changed the type fonts in Radio Messages log to allow more texts to be typed from IrishRed's Radiolog mod (../Data/Menu/Menu_1024_768.ini) (Mod by JonZ)
10-03-06; Added Mine map from Clyde00 (../Data/Menu/Gui/Layout/Sperrnetze.tga)
12-03-06; Added 8Km visual range as an option for low end computers (mod by Marhkimov)
12-03-06; Added new Officers Icon mod (mod by Redwine, ../Data/Menu/Gui/Layout/OfficerA.tga, OfficerB.tga)
13-03-06; Added CE instrument status from CE orders bar (mod by AIL and Oakgroove, mixed by JonZ, ../Data/Menu/Gui/Layout/Dials1.tga, Dials1cvr.tga)
14-03-06; Added Boris Single mission loading screen (../data/menu/loading/SingleMission.tga)
15-03-06; Added an accurate Recognition Manual pictures of the MAS-500 Motorboat. (by JonZ and Ref, ..data/Sea/NMAS/*sil.tga)
16-03-06; Added new Officers Icon mod (mod by Redwine, ../Data/Menu/Gui/Layout/OfficerA.tga, OfficerB.tga)
17-03-06; Fixed TDC Speed Dial and reduced artifacts on FAT Leg dial (by Sale's 999 and JonZ)
18-03-06; Added Improved Insigna 1.0 (mod by JonZ)

Textures:
13-02-06; upgraded to Bordinstrumente_1.0 skins (Mod by Oak_Groove and Marhkimov for the dials + Corrections by JonZ)
13-02-06; added Terrain Upgrade 2.1 (Mod by Chrístian P. Roesdahl)
13-02-06; Updated JuJu's Military mod to the latest.
15-02-06; added Ail Sky Mod v2 (Mod by Ail)
15-02-06; added Stone01.tga from Tankeriv Seafloor_lite.
15-02-06; added the possibility to change torpedoes colors before launching the game (Mods by Marhkimov)
15-02-06; added Das Realistic Food mod (Mod by Tikigod)
19-02-06; added Better Damage Texture V2 (Mod by Totenkopf)
21-02-06; added Marhkimov's Smoke mod (data/library/particles.dat)
21-02-06; integrated Redwine's DepthCharge FX mod (data/library/particles.dat)
24-02-06; added Tikigod HiRes Dolphins ( Smile )
25-02-06; added totenkopf Crew Uniform Textures (Data/crew/...)
03-03-06; added BordInstrumente Hover Corrections (Interior dials) (Mod by JonZ)
05-03-06; added Konrad Krumm's VIIc_U201 skin
05-03-06; Mixed Marhkimov's Smoke mod with IamBecomeLife Smoke textures (../Data/Textures/Tnormal/Tex/Smoke_Volum.tga and Smoke_Volum02.tga)
13-03-06; added Fubar's XXI skin model (..Data/Submarines/NSS_Uboat21/NSS_Uboat21.DAT + ..Data/Textures/TNormal/Tex/)
14-03-06; added Hafenkräne 1.1 (by donots761976, ../data/Textures/TNormal/Tex/CRN_A.tga)

Sounds:
14-02-06; Added some the latest Gammel Soundpack (Mod by Gammel)
14-02-06; Added some of the Internal Life 1.2 sounds, (mod KptnLt Eric Karle)
15-02-06; Added Morse mod as an option (Mod by Vix)
17-02-06; Added some of Sound Explosion 1.2 (Mod by Average Joe)
17-02-06; added some of the sounds that was included in the Frontflotille and AOTD packs
17-02-06; Now on torpedo impact, you can hear the crew cheering, not just the officer (gammel?).
22-02-06; Added ICBM Water Pressure Effects (Data/Sound/ Creaks_Level#.ogg)
05-03-06; Added Sinclair's mod as an option (mod by unknown).
18-03-06; Added Earshot1.1 (mod by Fangschuss)

Many thanks to VonHelsching, Avon's Lady FAQ, oRGy, TimeTraveller, Marhkimov and Rubini for the suggestions and helping! Smile
Special thanks to Rubini for his contribution to for the Harbour Traffic mod for IuB 1.03

And a honnorable mention for Terrapin and the u-boot.realsimulation guys who distribute the mod to their server!

If your mod is part of IuB 1.03 and your credit isn't mentionned, please leave me a word and we'll address this issue.

IuB is a free mod, and free to be used with other mods, we however appreciate get credits where it belong. Not for resale.

JonZ
__________________________________________________________________________________

BETA PATCH v1.1 RELEASED

IMPORTANT:

Before downloading and install make sure:

1- YOU MUST FINISH your current patrol before install. This is crucial, otherwise it may result instability and crash to desktop (CTD). Starting a new career is definitly better and less risky.

2- ROLLBACK your SH3 Commander, very important.

3- UNINSTALL optionnal mods that came with IUB (ClearWater,Harbour Traffic Lite...) and also delete them in the MODS FOLDER

4- YOU HAVE TO remove the Clear Water mod folder in MODS folder, it no longer valid and may result performance loss.

Installation:

Extract the folders over the game directory respective folders (../SilentHunter3/..)

(Data, Documentation, MODS)

and/or

Extract the folders into IuB 1.03 mod folder, again in their respective folders.

(Data, Documentation, MODS)

After this, you might run SH3/SH3 Commander.

Fixes:

- Add an option for 8km for low end computers.
- Possible bug with TypeXXI radar detection BalkonGerat values (Data/Library/Sensor.dat)
- fix Sensors.dat which doesn't include Stiebler Radar Detection as described in the Changelog.
- Remove the Clear Water mod option, this is now to be done with the SH3 Commander.
- fix the draggable Mines&Subnet map in Navigation screen.
- Lowered renowns needed to aquire a Type XXI. 1943=15000, 1944=12000, 1945=10000 (../Data/Cfg/Basic.cfg)
- Fix inaccurate values in Basic.cfg file (../Data/Cfg/Basic.cfg)
- IXD2 Torpedo external loadout was still present (../Data/Cfg/Basic.cfg)
- Update distance of IXD2 with VonHelshing IXD2 v4 fix (..Data/Submarine/NSS_Uboat9d2/NSS_Uboat9d2.sim)
- Upgrade VonHelshing's Real Life Battery Fix v2 and XXI Flak fix v3

- Revision CE FBAC instruments status (Data/Menu/Gui/Layout/Dials1.tga)
- Insert Fubar's XXI skin mod.
- Revise the MAS boat Reconaissance manual (presently showing as a PTBoat)
- Hull Integrity still show in crew management screen (../Data/Menu/en_menu.txt)
- Ranking now appear in German for precision.
- Texts not showing up when creating a new career above 1943 period (../Data/Menu/en_menu.txt)
- Radio Messages not showing properly in some txt (..Data/Campaigns/Campaign/messages_en.txt)

- Remove the Periscope sounds in HeavySoundMods due to sever unsynchronisations
- Issue with the Hollywood Damage mod with the medal and renown cfg file for SH3Commander .
- Add LowContrast BordeInstrumente as an option
- Konrad Krumm V2c texture was missing
- Revise the Crew Uniform with specific colors
- Add Kaleunt's Fog fix
- New Officer's icon with the mix with Captain America officers icon and Redwine.
- TDC screen new Speed dial
- Zone.cfg was faulty, featured changes was missing
- Add Earshot 1.1
- Add Scharnhorst BattleCruiser
- Add Converted Whale Factory 1.1
- Revision of the Documentations
- Fix the issue where the Nationnality mod is under the buttons of the periscopes/UZO

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note from Berry about the 259 days spend in port:
Quote:
This is an early change that was made in RUb to adjust the sometimes ridiculously small training periods in the standard game. Players who want the standard SH3 settings can either insert the values they want in this file, or, if they want their Basic.cfg file to be unchanged, just remove the keys in the U-boat availability.cfg so that the standard Basic.cfg file takes precedence.

But the problem is even if I start a campaign in late 1944, I will get the War is Ended message, but will still be able to play the campaign and nullify the incremented date back to when I originally order the "purchase".

I don't know what is your opinion about that, but my feelings is at least lower a bit more of the days spend on base. Were talking about almost a whole year here.

Last edited by JonZ on Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:04 pm; edited 79 times in total
Gizzmoe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:37 am    Post subject: Re: IuB 1.03 beta will be released IN THIS THREAD. Reply with quote

JonZ wrote:
The package is absurdly big. Almost a gig!.

A gig??? :huh: Have you used the 7zip´s and WinRar´s "Solid archive" function? It makes archives much smaller.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
JonZ

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:45 am    Post subject: Re: IuB 1.03 beta will be released IN THIS THREAD. Reply with quote

Gizzmoe wrote:
JonZ wrote:
The package is absurdly big. Almost a gig!.

A gig??? :huh: Have you used the 7zip´s and WinRar´s "Solid archive" function? It makes archives much smaller.

In fact it about 350 Megs compressed. FileFront make it look like it was 3 gigs or something... I've been trying to upload 2 times tonight and it just droped 2 times when 3/4 completed. totaled 5 hours :hulk:
Gizzmoe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then upload it to Rapidshare. I´ll download it and then upload it to Filefront, maybe I have more luck.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
JonZ

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gizzmoe wrote:
Then upload it to Rapidshare. I´ll download it and then upload it to Filefront, maybe I have more luck.

Rapidshare don't even allow 100mb files Damn
donut

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:35 am    Post subject: My main Mod Reply with quote

Very delightfull good news! I have been running IUB.v1.02 for the whole war & 1/2 aprox.8mo.playing port and starbord,that is day on, dayoff. You are saying this is a Public Beta of IuB 1.03.,does beta reference, mean that you might add, flag recogninion_en .tga, to previous F1 pages. It would be very helpful,as is Attack Orders.
Being American,mistakenly sinking neutral ships is not my game.--------------Kudos,& Thanks,JonZ and oRGy ----Yous da Men-- :sunny:
JonZ

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:38 am    Post subject: Re: My main Mod Reply with quote

donut wrote:
Very delightfull good news! I have been running IUB.v1.02 for the whole war & 1/2 aprox.8mo.playing port and starbord,that is day on, dayoff. You are saying this is a Public Beta of IuB 1.03.,does beta reference, mean that you might add, flag recogninion_en .tga, to previous F1 pages. It would be very helpful,as is Attack Orders.
Being American,mistakenly sinking neutral ships is not my game.--------------Kudos,& Thanks,JonZ and oRGy ----Yous da Men-- :sunny:

It already supported Smile it was an addition from the Harbour Traffic Mod 1.47.

Plus, you will have a draggable Friend or Foe recognition flags on periscopes screens.

What I mean by Beta, is mostly for performances issues, to see if things were overlooked and needs to be addressed before the official release. I reviewed the game enough times, but I can't do it alone. With oRGy retired from the project by now, I am the one who continuing his works.

I'm expecting alot of people downloading the mod and pointing out features I mention that don't work correctly.
donut

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A thought,have you tried Terrapin's http://u-boot.realsimulation.com/ for hosting.That is where I got IUB.v1.02 tell Terrapin,I will personaly donate $50.00 USD.for the community, to his service.ie.site. I wish to support your effort, any way I can. Thumbs Up Done Sir's.

Last edited by donut on Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Gizzmoe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JonZ wrote:
Rapidshare don't even allow 100mb files Damn

Split the archive.
irish1958

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:32 am    Post subject: IUB1.03 Reply with quote

I can't run the 16 Km atmospheric mod on my computer because the frame rate drops to 1. Can you make an option to use the 8 Km atmospheric mod for those with slow computers?
Or, alternately, can one install the 8 Km atmospheric mod over this? Or, just copy the scene_dat file and the evn folder to replace the ones in IUB 1.03?
The thermal layer mod is an interesting one. It uses the AI_sensors file. Stiebler's radar fix uses the sensors_dat file.
Is this the same file? if so, can one use both?
irish1958
JonZ

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

]] Moved bug fixes on first post [[

Last edited by JonZ on Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:12 pm; edited 74 times in total
oRGy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey - good documentation!

Bear in mind that the 8km range will have to affect more than scene.cfg; the AI and crew sensors are changed to reflect the better visibility as well...

Also, what are rubini's new officer icons like? I quite liked CA's for some reason - they seemed cool.

Another thing - that new interface mod, changes a lot of it? Dunno if you want to integrate the whole thing but I quite liked how they changed the ingame font (for NA: We've been blah'd type messages) to Courier, as used in the front end / main menu.

(Sorry.. babbling. Would like to test but no time and SH3 not on my machine at the moment.)
jcwolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool it's not that big compressed 340 MB, and downloading.... Thumbs Up

But will give it a try after finishing NYGM campaigne first....sorry bro... got to play one at the time , to fully enjoy and give the proper atention to the Mods detailles and diferences....

Must be cool and brilliant Mod as every work you do bro... Rock Thumbs Up

Thanks for sharing it man... Thumbs Up
JonZ

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oRGy wrote:
Hey - good documentation!

Bear in mind that the 8km range will have to affect more than scene.cfg; the AI and crew sensors are changed to reflect the better visibility as well...

Also, what are rubini's new officer icons like? I quite liked CA's for some reason - they seemed cool.

Another thing - that new interface mod, changes a lot of it? Dunno if you want to integrate the whole thing but I quite liked how they changed the ingame font (for NA: We've been blah'd type messages) to Courier, as used in the front end / main menu.

(Sorry.. babbling. Would like to test but no time and SH3 not on my machine at the moment.)

Hello oRGy!

I hope you'll find times to try the continuation of your work soon Wink

For the 8Km, yeah, I am aware of the cfgs. In fact, that raised already another question in mind to know if the cfgs files in the 16km version have been tweaked properly. I have to check back my historic revision to see if I didn't overwrite something.

Rubini's Officer's icon mod was released yesterday, and I tried it and liked it. It a mix of the old CA OIM with the portrait of the officers on it. Pretty neat. Check out my thread on page one about favorite Icon Mod to get it.

For the interface changes, the majors changes is implementing BordeInstrumente 1.0. An upgrade from 0.9 previously in IuB 1.02 Smile
Also I have implemented Navimap mod and Draggable Chronometer in the game interface. Pretty usefull tools to navigate with precision. Also I have compressed the characters in the Radiomessage screen to allow extra-large messages from the Irishred's mod.

There's also many screens/areas that have meen finetuned.

Here's some screenshots about the changes:
New periscope, using BordeInstrumente 1.0

New styles of icons and instruments:

Improved smoke:

Better Depth Charges effects (sorry poor screenshot)

AND MORE! Argh
JonZ

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jcwolf wrote:
Cool it's not that big compressed 340 MB, and downloading.... Thumbs Up

But will give it a try after finishing NYGM campaigne first....sorry bro... got to play one at the time , to fully enjoy and give the proper atention to the Mods detailles and diferences....

Must be cool and brilliant Mod as every work you do bro... Rock Thumbs Up

Thanks for sharing it man... Thumbs Up

I didn't have time to try the NYGM Tons mod. After IuB I will surely have a look of it. If I had to take a look before finishing up IuB1.03, I would surely have lost interest of finishing IuB Rotfl .

Last edited by JonZ on Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> SH3 Mods Workshop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 1 of 12

Jump to: