Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

Newbie to Sub Command

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Sub Command
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kapitanfred

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:36 pm    Post subject: Newbie to Sub Command Reply with quote

Being a budding ww2 sub driver, I've just installed SC with all the latest gadgets (patched to v1.08, SCXII, SCXIIc) and have time warped to the 21st century. I have a few questions:

1. Can you command any sub type in "Campaign" mode or only in "Mission" mode using SCU?
2. Are there any other mods that I should be aware of?
3. Are there any virtual naval commands around that one could be part of that uses Sub Command?
4. Are there any manuals other than the stock type available to assist with commanding this complicated war machine?

Thanks in advance.
blue3golf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Questions:
1. If I remember right when you start a campaign and pick which platform to play that is the one you are on until the end of the game then start in a different sub.
2. Thats the main ones, just ask around in the forum for any independent ones out there.
3. Go to http://www.subsim.com/ssr/vfleets.html or try out http://www.sealordsvf.org/ for some leagues.
4. If you go to the download sections there may be one online for it. Most of the stuff I learned was just from playing or discussion then trying it myself.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Sub Command All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: