Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

Hires Smokemod (Warning: big pics inside)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> SH3 Mods Workshop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Soviet_Warlord

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HW3 wrote:
boomshekah, the white smoke is common with all NVidia cards. As far as I know there is no fix for it other than Alt-Tab out and back in.

I believe that the 66.77 (or was it 61.77?) drivers fix the white smoke issue (Sorry if I didn't get the driver name, I bought a new ATI x850xt video card a while back, and forgot about this nasty nvidia problem Razz )
Seminole

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soviet_Warlord wrote:
HW3 wrote:
boomshekah, the white smoke is common with all NVidia cards. As far as I know there is no fix for it other than Alt-Tab out and back in.

I believe that the 66.77 (or was it 61.77?) drivers fix the white smoke issue (Sorry if I didn't get the driver name, I bought a new ATI x850xt video card a while back, and forgot about this nasty nvidia problem Razz )

Not to highjack this thread but I have never used any other card (well since VooDoo went bust) than Nvidia and I never had a problem with "white smoke." or had to Alt-Tab out to correct. Did I miss something?
jcwolf

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boomshekah wrote:
I uploaded it to www.rapidshare.de.
You can download it here: http://rapidshare.de/files/9505302/BoomSmokeMod1.1.rar.html

I played around with it a bit more and the hires version does indeed need alot of graphics card power. I tryed it on a large convoy and my old GeForce really had to struggle to keep up, so use at your own risk;).
If you want to modify it to make it look better or run smoother please feel free to do so;).

i hope you enjoy it,

boomshekah

Brother the link says it was deleted!... Sad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> SH3 Mods Workshop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: