Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

I Am An Author

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Sub & Naval Books, Films, and Models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Red Devil

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:39 am    Post subject: I Am An Author Reply with quote

I have had a book published!!!! Its called On A Sailors Grave (No Roses Grow) by Mike Kemble published by Woodfield Publishing and is a WW2 maritime theme about losss of life at sea. It deals with the Athenia (sunk by U-30), Bismarck, Scharnhorst, U Boats, Battle of the Atlantic, HMS Hood, HMS Kite, Indianapolis, Exercise Tiger and more.

http://www.woodfieldpublishing.com/index.html?target=p190.html&product=P190&lang=en-uk
wireman- not signed in

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

excellent! Congrats! Sorry for the long delay in leaving a reply. I will be on the look out for the title.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Sub & Naval Books, Films, and Models All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: