Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

U-Boat War Ace Campaign "reworked" - Version 1.6 *
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> SH3 Mods Workshop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HanSolo78

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rubini wrote:
HanSolo78 wrote:
Quote:
That would be a possibility... I really would like to add my and Travinskis work into such a big mod.
But I won´t to intrude... if they´re interested in the historic campaign they should give signs.

-So here I'm. I already said that I like the idea to implement all historical operations. I will be busy in real life after the next 3 weeks, so we have no much time to work together but to just adjust a campaign...I think that is possible. Let's talk in 3 days, I need to make some support for UC and GW in these next days...
What do you think? :hmm:

Cheers,

Rubini.

Sounds ok to me!
Maybe there will be some huuuuge campaign someday....
I´m looking foward....
mikaelanderlund

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rubini wrote:
HanSolo78 wrote:
Quote:
That would be a possibility... I really would like to add my and Travinskis work into such a big mod.
But I won´t to intrude... if they´re interested in the historic campaign they should give signs.

-So here I'm. I already said that I like the idea to implement all historical operations. I will be busy in real life after the next 3 weeks, so we have no much time to work together but to just adjust a campaign...I think that is possible. Let's talk in 3 days, I need to make some support for UC and GW in these next days...
What do you think? :hmm:

Cheers,

Rubini.

Any news?

Mikael
Boris

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too would like to see one massive all combined campaign (with all new ships so far). It annoys me that to use one I have to go without using the other.
I've been using uboat war ace 1.67 recently which I'm surprised didn't get a release announcement on these forums. There seems to be a lot more action in this campaign... you see friendly air traffic/attacks more often too. Plus you just seem to get the feeling that many more unique and interesting events are happening.

I would love to see uboat war ace somehow combined with the bigger mods. I'm using uwa 1.67 in my grey wolves installation... it took some time to tweak it so that it worked.
It would be much better to have he features of the UC combined with this though.
VonHelsching

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boris wrote:
I too would like to see one massive all combined campaign (with all new ships so far). It annoys me that to use one I have to go without using the other.
I've been using uboat war ace 1.67 recently which I'm surprised didn't get a release announcement on these forums. There seems to be a lot more action in this campaign... you see friendly air traffic/attacks more often too. Plus you just seem to get the feeling that many more unique and interesting events are happening.

I would love to see uboat war ace somehow combined with the bigger mods. I'm using uwa 1.67 in my grey wolves installation... it took some time to tweak it so that it worked.
It would be much better to have he features of the UC combined with this though.

Can you zip it up and post it to rapidshare?
Boris

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VonHelsching wrote:
Boris wrote:

Can you zip it up and post it to rapidshare?

You mean the GW compatible Uboat War Ace 1.67 files?

It will make the mod work with grey wolves, all original campaign content will be replced, but I have tried to keep as much of the GW content intact as possible.

Ok... I will post it on these forums once I've compiled a coherent install and uploaded it...
HanSolo78

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mikaelanderlund wrote:

Any news?

Mikael

Boris wrote:

Hi guys!
I am sorry for being away some time but I thought there´s much more interest in the GW mod throughout this forum because of missing feedback here. So far I had not really much time to work on this mod after version 1.6.
Also the next weeks I´ll be probably busy.

So.. Boris feel free to combine both mods.
I could edit the first page and add it!

Last edited by HanSolo78 on Mon May 01, 2006 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
VonHelsching

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boris wrote:

You mean the GW compatible Uboat War Ace 1.67 files?

It will make the mod work with grey wolves, all original campaign content will be replced, but I have tried to keep as much of the GW content intact as possible.

Ok... I will post it on these forums once I've compiled a coherent install and uploaded it...

Yes, the War Ace files only, as a mod for GW. I understand that this should have been a lot of work unifying the scripted campaigns.

BTW, in the random layer, which settings did you keep? The GW / Improved Convoys or the UboatWarAce? The latter has stock spawning rates, right?

I may also assume that you used the .lnd layer from GW, since only there the very small air base is defined.
Boris

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, here it is...

http://rapidshare.de/files/19346974/U-BoatWarAce_V1.6_GW_Compatible.7z.html

basically the GW campaign is replaced with the UWA 1.6, while keeping the rest of the GW content relatively untouched.

I made this fairly quickly, so if there are other files you still think need removing from this mod go right ahead...

As it stands, this mod overwrites all the campaign files, but you can try leaving one out and see what happens.

I'll post a separate thread as well to make it more obvious to the rest.

Hansolo, yeah by all means... post it on the first page!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> SH3 Mods Workshop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: