Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

About you: Subsim Forum regulars' bios
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> General Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GreyOctober

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting thread....no hired guns or professional assasins so far, which is kinda dissapointing :nope: ..j/k

Here i go:

Name: Lucian

Nickname: GreyOctober (why?..i just happened to look outside the window some years ago)

Age: 23 something (born in October in Constantza, Romania - check SHIII map)

Education: graduated highschool, currentlly "serving my sentence" at Uni, studying mechanical engineering...no comment

Occupation: Visual editor and graphic designer at a local newspaper (goes hand in hand with the mechanical part above i know Neutral\ )

Marital status (just in case there are girls around Laughing )...FREE. Curentlly living alone in my appartment in Galatz, same country.

I like: Smoking, a good laugh at the pub with a few beers on the table, driving my 1986 Volvo (which will be turning "vintage in a few years if i keep it Rotfl ) at its breaking speed and surviving the experience...and i like a good challenge.

I dislike: Bad cigs, bad beer with worse people, and any other car Laughing , shopping for extended periods of time, human incompetence (though im sometimes incompetent myself) and silly/stupid situations featuring stupid people

Hobbies: Back in 95 i was diagnosed as beeing a sim nut. Played pretty much anything which flew, walked/drove, sailed and had guns to fire and an option of 100% realism. In 2000 i slowed the pace and went civilian with the Flightsim series, and then started blowing up stuff again with IL2FB and much recentlly SHIII.

Rock ROCKING ON!

Cheers!
blizzard_beast

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A little bit about me:

Born in Russia, but moved to England at the age of 1. Currently 16 years old, and planning to join the RN Submarine Corps as a Nuclear Reactor technician. Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> General Topics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: