Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

Missile Test & Severomorsk campaign missions

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Sub Command
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cale

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:19 am    Post subject: Missile Test & Severomorsk campaign missions Reply with quote

Am having problems with Seawolf campaign missions 3 & 4:

1. In missile test mission, I have no problem getting my boat in position to observe the missile test. I have the periscope, ESM & Radar masts all raised in preparation, but I never receive a message saying whether or not I was successful in monitoring everything. I'm really scratching my head over this, as i'm positive that I'm not being detected by either surface or subs.

2. In the severomorsk mission, I have no problems getting to the drop off point in time, but can't deploy my SEAL team. I right-click on ownship when I'm in the area, but no joy.

Does anyone have any feedback on this? Until DW becomes available in Canadian stores, I'll still be playing SC and would like to keep going with my campaign.

Thanks in advance,

Cale
Cale

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

**bump**
Ramius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Missile Test & Severomorsk campaign missions Reply with quote

Cale wrote:
Am having problems with Seawolf campaign missions 3 & 4:

1. In missile test mission, I have no problem getting my boat in position to observe the missile test. I have the periscope, ESM & Radar masts all raised in preparation, but I never receive a message saying whether or not I was successful in monitoring everything. I'm really scratching my head over this, as i'm positive that I'm not being detected by either surface or subs.

You should be able to just finish this mission and then progress onto the next one Thumbs Up

Cale wrote:

2. In the severomorsk mission, I have no problems getting to the drop off point in time, but can't deploy my SEAL team. I right-click on ownship when I'm in the area, but no joy.

Sorry, been i while since i played these and i cant remember Embarassed
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sonny160

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As you are on the aquired drop off point, you dont select youre sub or tubes....like you launch uuv´s and stuff, but you right click on the landtarget, this creates an option: "engage with"....there is the aslm rockets and stuff, and also youre special forces, be sure to launch NOT at 2200, like the mission says but before this time, 2145 or 21 55 works always.....dont know if there is a "to soon "launch time.

Good |Hunting
Cale

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome!!! Rock

Thanks for the advice, I'll give it a try when I get home tonight!

Cheers & happy holidays,

Cale
Sonny160

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha, youre welcome.
As for the first mission, just add a range circle at start of the game, i always do this, 2 miles or 4 miles, those are the subs detection ranges. draw a circle what the mission range says, get within that range to the ship, be sure to have exactly 70 feet, for the periscope, then monitor, and the photo isnt that important, just raise all instruments, and the mission will get an update.

im just doing all mission over now, so if you have anymore questions, pm me...im at mission 6 now.

Have fun, and happy holidays to......
underwaterguy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject: reply mission 5 Reply with quote

Hey Sonny160.

I've been notified about a reply from you but I can't find it!
Directions please!

regards. :know:
Sonny160

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When 1700 passes you have to get a small message, wich says something like, complete....leave battle area or go to deep waters, you can end it right there, if not ? then you might have a bug. cause after you find it and remain undetected, you should complete it quite easy, i just staid to the coastline, and tracked it with port towed array, 1 knot, then end mission.

Good luck

next mission is tougher :-D
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Sub Command All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: