Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

X3: Reunion

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> All Kinds of Other Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hellcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:15 pm    Post subject: X3: Reunion Reply with quote

Just bought my copy today and all I can say is that she's a beauty. Anyone else purchase this yet? I'm thinking I might buy some more copies for stocking stuffers. :sunny:

I'll post more as I get to learn more of the game's interface and basics of play.

For example check out these in-game screen shot from the official site
http://www.egosoft.com/games/x3/screenshots/x3_screen_109.jpg
http://www.egosoft.com/games/x3/screenshots/x3_screen_093.jpg
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
porphy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

I got it two days ago. I'm a spacetrade noob, but I think it could be a nice change from all sim gaming I'm doing. Sure it looks splendid.

Cheers Porphy
Kalach

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only discovered 'X-2 The Threat' a few days ago and am having a lot of fun with it. The problem now is that by the time I'm done with X-2, X-3 will be getting aged :hmm: . At least all the patches should be done by then.
Hellcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well a few good things have popped up:

1) X3 has been patched to 1.3 which is suppose to balance the game out...

2) Of much greater importance is the release of a newly revised manual which can be downloaded via EgoSofts site. As you may know the manual that shipped with the game was a incomplete/wrong verison...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
porphy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes the new manual is good to have, and with 1.3 patch the game runs smooth.
However, a few days after buying x3 I tried out a offer for EVE - on line. Since then I'm stuck there.... "Just have to log on and se if someone bought my stuff and if the skill training is done..." Rolling Eyes It is a huge universe in EVE and I feel really like a newborn, moving around carefully and mining some useless mineral as ppl go by in BIG space ships that costs many many millions isk...

Cheers porphy
NeonSamurai

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried Eve Online, personaly i couldnt stand it, it was the most hands off game i ever played, and thus very boring. Other then the occasional command the game pretty much played itself.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> All Kinds of Other Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: