Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

using other subs

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Sub Command
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Muskra

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:20 am    Post subject: using other subs Reply with quote

Hi guys

I just recently installed my Sub command game after a few months, along with the SCX Mod. And it works great!. only 1 problem I cant seem to get the other subs working, EG Alfa and Typhoon. Thumbs Up

Ive tryed and tryed but I still cant get the Alfa or typhoon to become controllable in the mission editor. ive selected the sub I want from the sub changer Utility and it says success!, but it still dont work. I read about the controler ini file, but dont understand what im supposed to do with it? :8Cool

can you please help me?

PS is it true when you use a new controllable sub, there is no sound from the crew? Damn

Mike (Muskra)
Sub Sailor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:24 pm    Post subject: Playable Subs Reply with quote

Muskra;
I have never went this far, I play only SCXIIc, but to use the other subs you have to load SCU in order to play Alpha etc.

Ron Banks MMCM(SS), USN(Ret)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Sub Command All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: