Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

Warning: Cheaters, List them here.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> SH3 Multiplayer Matchup
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dugedug

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Warning: Cheaters, List them here. Reply with quote

BobV_07 wrote:
dugedug wrote:
Cdre_Gibs:
Multiple cannon shots with 1 reload while out of visual range, high speed with no engines.

Another cheater----->fockeralfe

I find several things rather interesting here. :hmm: The author of this post created a new name for this post only! And he did the same thing over at the UBI SH3 forum as well. I find that rather cowerdly! Confused Why not just use your standerd name for this forum? :8Cool

I know for a FACT that dugedug goes by the name of fockeralfe wile in multiplayer.
I hit him with 3 acoustic torps and they did not even slow him down at all! He kept on going without any problems!
It only takes 1 torp to hurt a sub really bad and 2 to sink them for sure!

Increasing hull strength is CHEATING! So, in this case I think your a hyprocrit there fockeralfe!!!........the pot calling the kettle black! :know:

Nice to see how your own stupid thread has turned around and nipped you in the rear end.....LOL Laughing

That's interesting, and your name is Capt. Nemo right? Your going to have to try harder next time. Cause if you would have stayed in the game after you shot 2 of your own teamates you would have seen me sink. Game lag messes with the damage model, everyone knows this, but you still had me down to below 40% damage with no dive planes and half my conning tower gone before the third torpedo you shot at me hit. If you want to lie, go somewhere else.

Is TKing the only skill you have? Cause lying aint your thing.

I was hoping you( Capt. Nemo) and your little friend Gibbs would be back in school so we can have some decent games. Hopefully your just back for the weekend.

I am fockerolfe, my standard forum name is dugedug or soon_2b_lt., my game name is fockerolfe, no hiding, just habit.

Are you just mad that on other forums people jumped all over you because you support cheating? sad.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/857101043/m/9651082343/r/1921003343#1921003343
kiwi_2005

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What happens if you accidently torpedo another uboat in multiplayer, with those torpedoes that hunt for targets if they miss there main target Acoustics? Anyway i have had this happen to me twice and the player apologised he wasn't aiming at me, i just happened to get one of his acoustic torpedoes target me. And ive done it once to a uboat. This can't be helped when u have those torpedoes and everyone in the game is rushing to sink as many targets as the other.... theres torpedoes everywhere!

We gotta be careful we dont accuse people of TKing when they're not or doing it by accident. If like you said delibretly aim at another uboat. Then yeah hes a tker.
dugedug

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I hit him with 3 acoustic torps"

It was intentional. He stayed back at the spawn point while everyone else took off for the convoy 5000m away, then unloaded a bunch of homing torps our way. As soon as he saw I was about to sink Capt Nemo (bobv_07) left the server. The server(daddy) even said he will kick Nemo next time hes on.
U-552Erich-Topp

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile Hello all, First. I host mainly historical missions that require many weeks of research. So when someone uses cheats on the historical missions, the server is ended as this no longer becomes an historical mission. This is an unforunate thing to have to do to all the players as it only takes one bad apple to ruin it for all. This doesn't happen very often. So for all the players that wish to use the cheats, please do not join the historical missions.

Second. A number of players wish to torpedo and cannon other players in the historical missions. This also is not tolerated. Sinking another player will cost you negative 2000 automatically to your score, placing you in last place.

Third, I have had trouble with the following players on historical missions: NEODAMAGER GV DAKARTA BRIAN269SPD CHUCUTAMMI BNECK These players will be automatically kicked off the historical missions. There are a few others who caused trouble but have since realised that the historical missions can be quite challenging and have since been allowed back on. As a U-Boat captain, managing your men, torpedo loadout and the battle scene can be an interesting test of your real skills.

Last, thank you to all of you who have made and continue to make these historical missions fun and enjoyable (and historiically accurate). Yes some of you are very good at sinking ships out there, scoring much higher than the host of the mission. Keep up the good work men and I hope to see you on the missions. U-552 Erich Topp[/img][/b]
BobV_07

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:14 am    Post subject: Re: Warning: Cheaters, List them here. Reply with quote

dugedug wrote:
BobV_07 wrote:
dugedug wrote:
Cdre_Gibs:
Multiple cannon shots with 1 reload while out of visual range, high speed with no engines.

Another cheater----->fockeralfe

I find several things rather interesting here. :hmm: The author of this post created a new name for this post only! And he did the same thing over at the UBI SH3 forum as well. I find that rather cowerdly! Confused Why not just use your standerd name for this forum? :8Cool

I know for a FACT that dugedug goes by the name of fockeralfe wile in multiplayer.
I hit him with 3 acoustic torps and they did not even slow him down at all! He kept on going without any problems!
It only takes 1 torp to hurt a sub really bad and 2 to sink them for sure!

Increasing hull strength is CHEATING! So, in this case I think your a hyprocrit there fockeralfe!!!........the pot calling the kettle black! :know:

Nice to see how your own stupid thread has turned around and nipped you in the rear end.....LOL Laughing

That's interesting, and your name is Capt. Nemo right? Your going to have to try harder next time. Cause if you would have stayed in the game after you shot 2 of your own teamates you would have seen me sink. Game lag messes with the damage model, everyone knows this, but you still had me down to below 40% damage with no dive planes and half my conning tower gone before the third torpedo you shot at me hit. If you want to lie, go somewhere else.

Is TKing the only skill you have? Cause lying aint your thing.

I was hoping you( Capt. Nemo) and your little friend Gibbs would be back in school so we can have some decent games. Hopefully your just back for the weekend.

I am fockerolfe, my standard forum name is dugedug or soon_2b_lt., my game name is fockerolfe, no hiding, just habit.

Are you just mad that on other forums people jumped all over you because you support cheating? sad.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/857101043/m/9651082343/r/1921003343#1921003343

Rotfl HEHEHEHE! Rotfl

Rotfl LYING? Rotfl Give me a break! I'm only reporting what I seen. LOL, and internet lag....nice try! I've seen lots of internet lag and I know exactly what it dose. And there was very little if no lag at all!!! Some noobi might buy that but not me. And if you and daddy had a brain you would know that acoustics lock onto the loudest noise. I'm rather disapionted with him anyways! He did'nt bother to ask me what happend or why my torps hit you in the first place. But I'm not surprised, he was kind of a grump with me before the game even started. So, I could care less!!!! :zzz:
I fired my torps at a destroyer, not you or anybody els! If you want to charge out like that, then thats whats gunna happen. But as we know thats not a problem for you.... Wink

BobV_07

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dugedug wrote:
"I hit him with 3 acoustic torps"

It was intentional. He stayed back at the spawn point while everyone else took off for the convoy 5000m away, then unloaded a bunch of homing torps our way. As soon as he saw I was about to sink Capt Nemo (bobv_07) left the server. The server(daddy) even said he will kick Nemo next time hes on.

Hmmm, got hit by a total of 3 homing torps. :hmm: Most people either stop there engines or dive after the first one. But you kept on trucken even after the 3rd one. But of course if you got a beefed up hull, who cares!

[QUOTE]"He stayed back at the spawn point....
Yes I did, SO! Lots of people do that. Its called tactics....DAAAAA :8Cool Not everyone wants to race up to only get sunk by several destroyers.

[QUOTE]"....then unloaded a bunch of homing torps our way.
OK, school has started. :know: How many forward facing torp tubes dose a type7c 1942 have?
....................................................................................................................................................Give up? Thats OK, I will tell you...4
----====YOU DO THE MATH====----

[QUOTE]"....then unloaded a bunch....."
Yeah RIGHT! Thumbs Up

[QUOTE]"As soon as he saw I was about to sink Capt Nemo (bobv_07) left the server."
Huh? LOL, now theres a lie if I ever seen one! I left the game because I was descusted with the whole thing.

I think I have hit a nurve here with you fockeralfe. GOOD! I'm glad that I was able to catch you cheating and post it up on your own anti-cheating thread. Laughing Serves you right! Thumbs Up

BobV_07

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

U-552Erich-Topp wrote:
Smile Hello all, First. I host mainly historical missions that require many weeks of research. So when someone uses cheats on the historical missions, the server is ended as this no longer becomes an historical mission. This is an unforunate thing to have to do to all the players as it only takes one bad apple to ruin it for all. This doesn't happen very often. So for all the players that wish to use the cheats, please do not join the historical missions.

Second. A number of players wish to torpedo and cannon other players in the historical missions. This also is not tolerated. Sinking another player will cost you negative 2000 automatically to your score, placing you in last place.

Third, I have had trouble with the following players on historical missions: NEODAMAGER GV DAKARTA BRIAN269SPD CHUCUTAMMI BNECK These players will be automatically kicked off the historical missions. There are a few others who caused trouble but have since realised that the historical missions can be quite challenging and have since been allowed back on. As a U-Boat captain, managing your men, torpedo loadout and the battle scene can be an interesting test of your real skills.

Last, thank you to all of you who have made and continue to make these historical missions fun and enjoyable (and historiically accurate). Yes some of you are very good at sinking ships out there, scoring much higher than the host of the mission. Keep up the good work men and I hope to see you on the missions. U-552 Erich Topp[/img][/b]

Hey Erich, I must say that I do appreciate your games. You have worked hard to make them as realistic as possible. I'm no ultra realist as you already know, but I do like the games you host. Thanks! Thumbs Up

dugedug

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Warning: Cheaters, List them here. Reply with quote

[quote="BobV_07

I fired my torps at a destroyer, not you or anybody els!

[/quote]

Interesting, you mean the destroyer that I already sunk with one non-homing torp? Was that the one you say you were shooting at with all those homing torps?

-remember, your first fired 3+ forward torps (at the convoy 5km away) so you could reload with homings, I sunk the dd, then you fired your homing torps... or have all your lies made things a bit muddy for you?

Quote:
Hmmm, got hit by a total of 3 homing torps. Most people either stop there engines or dive after the first one. But you kept on trucken even after the 3rd one. But of course if you got a beefed up hull, who cares!

I thought you said you weren't a noob? You should know that lag messes with the damage model, this is a known problem. But since it's the only way you can justify your lies so carry on...

I didn't realize I was suppose to watch my back and worry about my own teams torps comming after me. After the first torp I thought it was an accident, reapaired the damage, and kept on heading for the convoy. After the second torp you hit me with and when the other player was hit by your torp I stopped. The last torp was flying all over the place because of the lag and when I started off again it hit me.

Funny how you got ratted out on the other threads as someone who supports cheating then you come on this server and make up some story to save face like some 10 year old would do. Kind of pathetic. Funny how you also say that you only report what you saw, when in fact it was only what you imagined in that little head of yours.

No nerve hit, it amuses me to watch someone as pathetic as you grovel and lie when they get pegged by others for having no honor and enjoy ruining the game for others. Keep on lying, it's a hoot listening to you dig the hole deeper.
BobV_07

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Warning: Cheaters, List them here. Reply with quote

I see no reason to comment on the rest of your worthless futile reply because of the pics below. :zzz: They speak loud and clear! I didn't post them right off the bat because I wanted to give you a little rope to hang your self with. Laughing Now the truth comes out! Now we all know who the lier is! Stare

dugedug wrote:
Interesting, you mean the destroyer that I already sunk with one non-homing torp? Was that the one you say you were shooting at with all those homing torps?

-remember, your first fired 3+ forward torps (at the convoy 5km away) so you could reload with homings, I sunk the dd, then you fired your homing torps... or have all your lies made things a bit muddy for you?

There's an old saying in this here neck of the woods and that is" if you give a cow enouph rope she will hang her self. Wink

OK, here we go again. Its back to school for you. :know:

Notice picture 1 here.....

I think that the picture speaks loud and clear what the facts truely are. You should be ashamed of your self! Your a VERY naughty student!
1. Clearly the destroyer is there and NOT sunk already as you have stated. Ooooowww....fockerolfe takes an elbow slam to the cranium!
2. Where are these torps at that you are talking about...???? HUH? Yeah, there not there! Seems that you have some serious problems with actual facts and numbers. Well, will have to keep working on that for you. Print this picture out and take it home with you for home work. Hmmm, another "F" for you. Your not doing so good! Laughing Goodness, kids these days. Can hardly teach'em anything.

Oh yeah, theres lots lag there in this picture! Rolling Eyes PLEASE!

Still truckin right along just fine at periscope depth after getting hit with 3 torps. And visibly no lag, but me and you already know that. Wink
And I'm still wondering were all those torps are at that you keep talking about? Huh? You taking drugs? Drugs are not allowed in school fockeralfe. Thats it, your suspended from school! :8Cool

CLASS DISMISSED!!! Thumbs Up

Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

kiwi_2005

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see this argument going for a few more pages yet.

I think you two need to have a 1 on 1 match against each other, yep sub verses sub, have it passworded so just you two can enter, maybe a deckgun fight to the death! See this is why Ubisoft need to make Destroyer Command II, so people like you two can do the right thing and go up against each other. One in a destroyer the other in a sub. To the DEATH! Rotfl Rock
dugedug

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To bad pic 1 is of the second destoyer that I sank. That is your third torp heading at me (notice the "thanks again"). The torp in the middle of the pic is the last of the salvo you shot off in the beginning, otherwise it would have been beside me if you were aiming for that dd.

By the time your third torp got to me I was just getting close to the convoy (your torp was either scating or running a circle pattern). Pic 2 is of me getting my last shot off before I sunk, yes it does take time for a boat to sink when it's taking on water.

You can tell lag from pics huh? Can you read minds too? So thank you for the pics as it backs up exactly what I have been saying.

Funniest thing yet is even by your logic, pretending that is the first dd as you say, you have shot me twice and are about to shoot me a third time and your taking screen shots of it? hmmmmm. What is the straight ahead shot? interesting. Getting a shot off quite a bit out of range aren't we?.... hrmmmm quite interesting.

So when are you going to try another story to fit the pics? Because this made up one aint workin. Just because I, along with others, have pointed out your friend Gibbs cheats you try some conjured up story to try to make me look bad (remember you said you were going to say hi to Gibbs for me before you left? how bout you post that screen shot eh?). sad.
BobV_07

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dugedug wrote:
You can tell lag from pics huh?

Yup, sure can! There's what lag looks like you knot head!

dugedug wrote:
To bad pic 1 is of the second destoyer that I sank.

Another lie to try and cover up your others ah? :hmm:

dugedug wrote:
So thank you for the pics as it backs up exactly what I have been saying.

Yeah, LIES! And you welcome. Its been my pleasure Thumbs Up

And, so what if I was trying to fire at you, which I wasnt aiming at you at all? Big deal! The subject here is cheaters! And you happen to be one! I was locked onto and aimed at the first and only DD in that area. Although, I'm glad that they did hit you now! Jerks like you need to be sunk! I love what it says above your avitar right now....nub! Fits you perfect! Rotfl

dugedug

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couldn't explain the middle torpedo of yours eh, so you just ignore it. Still trying to tihnk up a good story? Too bad there were two dds and that is the second one (remember me saying "me, 2 non-homing torpedoes, 2 dds" right after I sank that one in pic 1?) convienient for you that you forgot that huh?

You can't tell lag just from one or two pics genius. How bout you put up the movie from the whole game, or provide the chat log then houdini?

It sounds like making up stories is a profession of yours, you surely can do better than this.
BobV_07

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dugedug wrote:
Couldn't explain the middle torpedo of yours eh, so you just ignore it.

You truly are dumb! Laughing The torpedo you are refering to was a DUMMY TORPEDO. They lock onto any dummy they find in the game.....daaaaahhhh! :8Cool They are very affective at finding DUMMIES in the game like your self Rotfl

Hay, i got a new pic just for you! Hehehehe! Thumbs Up

-----------=======CHEATER=======-----------

dugedug

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How old are you?

Your friend and you get pegged and kicked from most servers so like the mature person you are you find someone else to blame for your ineptness. I still think it's sad. You don't have alot of friends do you? You spend all this time making up some conspiracy theory, customizing pics, and rambling on, you really should get out more cause it's not healthy.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> SH3 Multiplayer Matchup All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: