Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

Diver: Deep Water Adventures
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> All Kinds of Other Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seeadler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Diver: Deep Water Adventures Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:

All based is placed under the water. Look likes 007 films Smile Some sci-fiction, but we know that is also some truth, and take place...

I am worked the past four years on the research about german WWI/II subpens/subbases and collect many copies of historical construction plans. Trust me, the germans never had an underwater base, ...all mystics about that is pure Hollywood. :nope:
ironkross

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:02 am    Post subject: Re: Diver: Deep Water Adventures Reply with quote

Seeadler wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

All based is placed under the water. Look likes 007 films Smile Some sci-fiction, but we know that is also some truth, and take place...

I am worked the past four years on the research about german WWI/II subpens/subbases and collect many copies of historical construction plans. Trust me, the germans never had an underwater base, ...all mystics about that is pure Hollywood. :nope:

Damn, he had to say "all based."

Kostya

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 4:32 am    Post subject: Re: Diver: Deep Water Adventures Reply with quote

Seeadler wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Thank you.

But we find russian underwater base for submarine.

This is photos.
http://sevastopol.ws/sevdig/gal/gal_bal/gal_bal.html
All descriptions is in russian only Sad

I will be very glad to you, if you send me the URL or file with construction plan of one base. It is very interesting for me. Thank you!

My e-mail is info@biart.ru
Stealth Elephant

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched the trailer for this game and found myself very excited to see how it turns out. "Relaxation simulator" or no, it's still a novel concept and a brilliantly original idea.

The game industry NEEDS innovation like this.
CCIP

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:39 am    Post subject: Re: Diver: Deep Water Adventures Reply with quote

Kostya wrote:

Thank you.

But we find russian underwater base for submarine.

This is photos.
http://sevastopol.ws/sevdig/gal/gal_bal/gal_bal.html
All descriptions is in russian only Sad

I will be very glad to you, if you send me the URL or file with construction plan of one base. It is very interesting for me. Thank you!

My e-mail is info@biart.ru

Oh, that's not what was meant by 'underwater'. This is a "wet" bunker, not an underwater base - we thought you meant something like a base that's completely hidden under water. These Sevastopol pictures do look a lot like the German WWII subpens, to me, only much bigger Smile
Kostya

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:03 am    Post subject: Re: Diver: Deep Water Adventures Reply with quote

CCIP wrote:

Oh, that's not what was meant by 'underwater'. This is a "wet" bunker, not an underwater base - we thought you meant something like a base that's completely hidden under water. These Sevastopol pictures do look a lot like the German WWII subpens, to me, only much bigger Smile

I understand my mistake. So the base completely hidden under water is the sci-fi?
Lanzfeld

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks more like a shark fighting sim. Rolling Eyes
Lanzfeld

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved the PS-2 game called "EverBlue 2".

I hope this game is more about exploration then shark fighting.
Kostya

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lanzfeld wrote:
I loved the PS-2 game called "EverBlue 2".

I hope this game is more about exploration then shark fighting.

Yes. We love sharks Smile So our team is real divers (PADI) and we don't want to create underwater shooter Smile
SabreHawk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I got my virtual wet suit ready, and yep I am most interested in this.

I'd been thinking of something along the lines of a game based on oceanic exploration should be done with SH3's engine(or one like it) as it appears to be just what the doctor ordered for it.

Hmmm, how about sailing the seas in the "Calypso" and exploring using the minisubs, scuba, ect. Yep
Lanzfeld

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any new news here?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> All Kinds of Other Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: