Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

I need some help

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Sub Command
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sub Sailor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:48 pm    Post subject: I need some help Reply with quote

Baron Max has been helping me to learn how to design missions. I have probaly shorten his life expectations some. But, I have learned, not ready to publish yet.
Here is the help I need, I know several people have developed maps that are used, but I don't know how to do that. I would like to try to set up a mission from" Red Storm Rising", the one where Chicago leaves Faslane and goes under the ice and comes out in the Barents Sea and attacks the air bases and then returns. I am not ready to try the train of subs yet just one. But I can not get a map from the regular maps with that detail. Would some one be kind enough to help me.
Basically how to I down load them and where do I put them, now careful this is family page. After I have them how do I call them up to design a mission.

Thank you,

Ron Banks MMCM(SS), USN(Ret)
sonar732

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ron,

Here is a link with various Sub Command maps that you can use as a basis for your mission creation.

These maps are intended to reduce the amount of work required of a Sub Command mission builder. Most of them contain only chart text labels denoting geographic and hydrographic features (countries, cities, seamounts, trenches, islands, etc), while some also contain land-based and other non-ship objects (lighthouses, oil rigs, airports, etc).

http://ops-department.net/subcommand/downloads.html

Joe
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Sub Command All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: