Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

E3 2005: PT Boats: Knights of the Sea

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> PT Boats: Knights of the Sea
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drebbel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:56 pm    Post subject: E3 2005: PT Boats: Knights of the Sea Reply with quote

Quote:
E3 2005: PT Boats: Knights of the Sea

May 19, 2005 - Naval enthusiasts, get ready to get your feet wet again. Akella is bringing World War II naval battles to your PC in early 2006.

Read more at:
http://pc.ign.com/articles/617/617582p1.html?fromint=1

The screenies look really great. Must be a good game to loose some agression asap. Very Happy

JoMach

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks very good, cant waith to test that beauty Very Happy and indeed it will be a hell of a game to loose some agressie with it Laughing
Drebbel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If only you had a boat like that in Zeeland Very Happy
Winston

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
For starters, the water effects are looking damn fine already. It's not quite as influential and magical as Wave Race: Blue Storm was to the GameCube, but considering Akella is still over a half a year away from being done with it, there is plenty of time to iron out the details and get textures and transparencies all functional.

I have no idea what this fellow was looking at but as far as I'm concerned I’m hoping the dev team don’t make the water look like this:

It’s just way to blue and far too transparent. Me thinks that Jon Habib should get out to sea more often. Anyway, for my part I’m really looking forward to this one. I’ve been following it for a while now and it’s really looking amazing.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> PT Boats: Knights of the Sea All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: