Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

Receiving credit for sinking?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> SH3 Multiplayer Matchup
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trust

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:51 am    Post subject: Receiving credit for sinking? Reply with quote

I was just curious if anyone knew what determined what give subs credit for ships sunk during multiplayer games. Is it the first person to 'tag' the ship with a torpedo, the person that does the most damage to it till it sinks?, or is it the the person who delivers the killing blow that sinks the ship? Last night i was playing and i put 3 torpedos into a battleship and it sank, but i did not recieve credit at all? I was too busy dodging and weaving from destroyers to pay attention if any others hit previous or before mine did to see how the game decides who gets the tonnage for the ship?

Any info would be appreciated.
Spike

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems to me its the last torp that distroys the ship that person gets the credit. Argh
DJSatane

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can even be last to fire at a ship with machine gun just before it comes to ctirical moment where its considered sinked and you get the credit, there are bunch of bugs in mp too and sometimes you could sink a ship and not even get credited with it at the final summary screen.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> SH3 Multiplayer Matchup All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: