Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

Pacific Fighters add-on annouced

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> All Kinds of Other Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kaleun

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:06 am    Post subject: Pacific Fighters add-on annouced Reply with quote

Hi,

Taken from www.avault.com

Germany (March 02, 2005) X1Software announces a new Add-On "Banzei" for Pacific Fighters. This new Add-on take player to a Pacific scenario.

BANZAI! comes along with four campaigns, all hand-crafted and full of surprises and stunning details. Fly as a Japanese fighter pilot against the Australians over the mountains of New Guinea, or take off for attacks against the giant carrier vessels at Guadalcanal. Fly bombing missions as a US Navy bomber pilot in your Dauntless, or take off and face the enemy high above the clouds as a Navy fighter ace. Last but not least, you can join the Royal Australian Air Force in their battle for the defense of Port Moresby against the Japanese troops, attacking and advancing along the Kokoda path.

In addition the add-on delivers 100 online missions for you and your friends. And, as if this is not enough: We are proud to present the dedicated BANZAI!-online server! For the first time in flight-sim-history you can join a server specially set-up for an add-on! Find more details (e.g. about the costs) in the BANZAI! manual.

Features:

1 hand-crafted campaign Royal Army Air Force/fighter
1 hand-crafted campaign Imperial Japanese Navy Air Force/fighter
1 hand-crafted campaign US Navy Air Force /SBD Dountless
1 hand-crafted campaign US Navy Air Force /fighter
100 online missions for 16 - 32 gamers
online-server (details about how to join and about the costs to be published soon)
manual includes descriptions and pics of all relevant planes

Regards

Kaleun
Bluejacket

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm looking forward to flying the KI-100 once it's finished. This Add-On looks like a must have for the PF series. Thumbs Up
Egan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been playing a lot of PF over the last couple of weeks and, while I like the carrier ops and stuff, I have pretty much lost interest and gone back to the eastern front.

What I'm hoping for with Olegs BoB is that aside from Britain we will get campaigns for Poland, France and Norway. for me these are far, far more important than the Med or more pacific stuff. Mind you, my favourate planes are Hurri Mk1 and Emils.....
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> All Kinds of Other Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: