Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

Time Compression

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> SH2 Pacific Aces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cowboy10uk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:36 pm    Post subject: Time Compression Reply with quote

Hi just a quick question, Just installed PA and Sh2 to get myself some practice before next month, but after i've done my patrol on pacific aces and start making my way back across the pacific, i've noticed that I can only use Time compression up to 32x which means of course the return trip is taking forever. Any one got any ideas that could help me? Apart from that it has to be said the PA is Amazing, Really happy that i've found something this good its almost like another new game. Very Happy
Piter_

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi. I have the same problem.
Look here:
http://www.subsim.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=324203&highlight=#324203
DeepSixNiner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can't speed the time compression up past 32X, I'm guessing there's probably another unit (ship, sub, or aircraft) in the general vicinity. If you're on the surface, and time compression slows down, submerge and go quiet, and have a listen on the sonar. If you still don't hear anything, it's probably an aircraft that came close, but not close enough for your radar to pick it up.

I could be wrong, but most times I have problems with the time comrpession, this is usually the case.

Remember, even the trip home is supposed to be realistic. In the campaign mode, you're likely to encounter more traffic on your return leg, and if you're out of torpedos, the objective is to evade without detection.

Cheers.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> SH2 Pacific Aces All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: