Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

Anybody can help me for the using of depth charge?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> ENIGMA: Rising Tide
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kingston

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:58 am    Post subject: Anybody can help me for the using of depth charge? Reply with quote

I'm despairing in using the anti-sub charges in my French RT 2.05. Everytime I run out of all my charges but nothing touched the sub. How can decide the right depth. It reads in the manual that I can set four pairs of charges with different depths, but I never manage it. It just sends several pairs with one depth and I've to wait for some 30 seconds to get the next launch.
BTW, how to use the hedgepigs? Nothing mentioned in the manual.
Jesper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

have a look at http://enigma.tidesofwar.net Smile
Terror~of~the~seas

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, if you haven't installed the Gold patch, I find ASW 'is' almost impossible - the patch, however, allows you to fire patterns of close to a dozen charges simultaneously... and gives you much greater ability to fine-tune those patterns (depth control, which rails/launchers to use, how many charges to fire, etc.). With the patch installed, I found myself suddenly able to sink subs without much difficulty at all - ASW in the 'unpatched' game, however (where clicking fire releases only 2 - 6 charges, and you can only set their desired depth to multiples of 50m), is a REAL challenge.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> ENIGMA: Rising Tide All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: