Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

3ds aquired!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Imperial U-Flotilla 1914-1918
View previous topic :: View next topic  
turnerg

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 5:25 pm    Post subject: 3ds aquired!!! Reply with quote

Hey Deamon, just lettin you know I've got 3ds6 now for graduation, so, Im going to start anew with a merchant I was doing. Ive been doing some stuff for Rome Total War and Xwing Alliance too, so it falls right in now

As soon as I have some hull/ superstructure I'll send renders.

Btw, I have enlisted in our Marine Corps, so Feb. 7 and then for 13 weeks, i'll be at basic training. I intend to get you the best of what I can do till then. Even when I'm eventually deployed, I'll try to help out some Thumbs Up
Deamon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 7:51 pm    Post subject: Re: 3ds aquired!!! Reply with quote

turnerg wrote:
Hey Deamon, just lettin you know I've got 3ds6 now for graduation, so, Im going to start anew with a merchant I was doing. Ive been doing some stuff for Rome Total War and Xwing Alliance too, so it falls right in now

Not more neccessery mate. 2019 will take care of the steamer. Don't get me wrong please but if you promes to do a model and after 6 months there is still nothing(despite repeated promeses) then i kinda start to doubt that something will come from you at all.

Pleas don't make promeses that you cannot hold in a curtain time. You are still welcome but you have to be reliable next time.

Quote:

As soon as I have some hull/ superstructure I'll send renders.

Like said 2019 will take care of it. But once you are resolved again than call please back. I will see then what you can do.
Quote:

Btw, I have enlisted in our Marine Corps, so Feb. 7 and then for 13 weeks, i'll be at basic training.

So you are going to shoot all the nice stuff huh ? I still hope to fire something in my life once. :shifty:

Good luck in Iraq Smile

Quote:

I intend to get you the best of what I can do till then. Even when I'm eventually deployed, I'll try to help out some Thumbs Up

Well, finish your marine duty and then we will see.

Cheers
Deamon
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Imperial U-Flotilla 1914-1918 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: