Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

Question to CB about MedKam generator

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Sub Command
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bruno Lotse

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:34 pm    Post subject: Question to CB about MedKam generator Reply with quote

Hi, CB.
Recently I've installed Regia Marina Alfa Tau and began experimenting with you MedCam generator. Yep Played a little with your template files to change some units primarily adding ASW ships from Sergbuto's pack - Rivers and updated Flowers and Black Swans (it's 1943, after all). Managed to figure out more or less proper starting location in most of the places, including Taranto and Napoli, Thumbs Up well, La Spezia is not there yet. :down:

My question is this.
In db for German units I put an entry for my Italian boat R.Smg. Diaspro.

Ge,N,SS,Type Diaspro,NSSPerla,R.Smg. Diaspro,19360808,19450901,6382Diaspro,n/a

Well, when I am generating a campaign using MedCam generator in sdf files I am getting
Class=NSSUBoat2c
Name=U-184

So much about R.Smg. Diaspro of 600 Class (Perla). The funny part of it I do not have in my database U-184. I am wondering you might have some idea why this U-184 is printed in my sdf file? Is it somehow default hard-coded value in the generator?
:hmm:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Sub Command All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: