Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

Requesting someone who wanna paint an JimmyCarter.max model
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Sub Command
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cobber

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

XabbaRus wrote:
And here is one I made earlier Smile

The SSN-21 is in SCX...I think, well is available for self installation with SCEditor..

I would think the SSN-21 would have to be in there as it is the Seawolf with the Jimmy Carter being a 110 foot longer version for SpecOps, or am I missing something here?

Regards,
Cobber
Nexus7

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As posted with his own subject i am very interested in such stuff, 3D models build & paint at first and movement inside some software in a later phase. Unfortunately got 0 replys there so i try here Joking

Consider I am a total newbie in such things Embarassed but could you please tell witch software you made use of to build the JC model ?

Thank you Thumbs Up
Sulikate

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I'm traveling (just found an computer), but here is my 3dsmax version: 3dsMax 7.0 (I'll convert it to .3ds format when I'm back and re-send it Thumbs Up )

I made JC (it is an SSN-21, but is different from Seawolf and Conecticcut), And I hope that my model can be futurally avaliable to everyone via mod for SCU, or SCX I don't know very well how does it work :know:

Any way, if you wanna contact me, e-mail at: brunosulikate@hotmail.com Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Sulikate

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I'll get home on Sunday, so I will be able to export the model only when I reach home... Neutral\

Viva a Bahia!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Sulikate

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Model exported and sent! Thumbs Up
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Sub Command All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: