Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

No!!! :'(

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Dangerous Waters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Savages_Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 5:31 am    Post subject: No!!! :'( Reply with quote

"S.C.S. Dangerous Waters will not be available in stores. You can only order it online, from this webpage, as soon as it is released."

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I never order anything online Crying or Very sad

Wolfy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Scion

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are also able to send them a Money Order, meaning that you will not need to give out your credit card details over the net (I can totally understand people who do not want to do this)... It just takes longer.

It may also come into stores, but it will be more expensive, wont have the big manual, etc.
Savages_Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh I already had a pile of cash saved up for the day I saw it in the stores but I guess that day aint ever gonna come. I hope they reconsider, I hate getting stuff online / in the mail the service around my complex isnt very relyable at times.

Wolfy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Der Teddy Bar

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 8:10 am    Post subject: Re: No!!! :'( Reply with quote

Savages_Wolf wrote:
"S.C.S. Dangerous Waters will not be available in stores. You can only order it online, from this webpage, as soon as it is released."

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I never order anything online Crying or Very sad

Wolfy

I can only say that I personally was very impressed with my Battlefront purchase of CMAK. I only saw one or two (as in really one or two) posts concerning the delivery of the purchased game, which were very quickly addressed.

The delivery of the game here to Australia was so quick, less than 2 weeks, maybe just over one, it took me by surprise. I had braced my self for a 3-4 week wait.

They will not reconsider, as Battlefront have only ever done it this way.
I-25

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is it never bo be released in stores?! Crying or Very sad Damn Sad Surprised or just for now?
John Channing

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't quote me but I think I remember the business plan allows for a retail (to stores) release, but not for at least a year.

JCC
Spectator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i think jamie or someone else said something like this (not sure about that though).
Angle

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonder what the word on this is.... He's problably busy with the crew testing the game. You know.... Seeing if AI platforms can cavitate more than once and all that.... Yep
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Dangerous Waters All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: