Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Silent Hunter III
View previous topic :: View next topic  
codmander

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thks killer t i get to play around a couple hours a day ALL WE NEED NOW IS THE SIM!!! and an easy mission editor Yep

http://home.comcast.net/~codmander
killertomato

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like a easy editor too, but it should be as complete as possible. Everyone has been asking for a demo of the game to play till the actual release of the complete game. I'd rather have them release the editor so we could have dozens and dozens of mods ready.

Thanks for the thanks. I took a basic HTML class months ago. It really isn't that hard. Don't add/change that much at once when you edit it. Change something, then view it to see what happened. Baby steps. There are plenty of websites out there to help out, plus tools(FREE). Some people like to use editors, others prefer to hand code. Frames can be a pain to set up, but when they work it's great. Then you got CSS, Java, etc, etc.........

Keep it up.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Silent Hunter III All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: