Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

Trial for Drebbel - Don't post unless Judge calls you!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Silent Hunter III
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hitman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does that mean that you have no evidences to present, defender? Smile
JJ

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excuse me Your Honor... prosecution would like to present its next evidence. Marked as Exhibit C.
Hitman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A new evidence?

Which one? :hmm:

Explain yourself, prosecutor Yep
JJ

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A video of so-called Cavalla Incident.

This is an authenticated video tape, that shows the defendant up to no good, deploying tricks against his fellow subsimmers just last month! The place is Seawolf Park, Galveston, on Oct. 15, 2004. These heinous acts were predicated at 0230 hours, while the weary members of the Sub Club meeting were catching a little shut-eye. Your honor, please note the snickering, the conspiratorial whispers, the guffaws and joy the defendant displays during the commission of this petty crime. It is my contention that the act with which the defendant is charged (making a misleading post about SH3's release date, punctuated with "ha ha, got you") is reinforced with this evidence of his past behavior. The SH3 release date crime is not a rare slip of discipline--it is part of a pattern of mischievous, cunning behavior.

Bailiff, if you please...

Sailor Steve

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saints be praised! For a moment there I thought I was actually going to have to do something! :zzz:
Neal Stevens

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your honor, Exhibit C... the (shudder!) Cavalla Incident:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqJqefniiO8

Hitman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hummmm :hmm:

We are not judging the past of the accused here ( Think that would itself deserve some further trials, Rolling Eyes ahem ), but considering that the defence has nothing agaist it, we'll admit it Yep

Any further evidences, prosecutor? Stare
Neal Stevens

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psst! Your honor, we cannot find the defendant. He was last seen sitting in the courthouse library coloring in his "Where's Waldo" books... all we can find is some scrawl on the Subsim News section of www.subsim.com :

note from Drebbel

....I will send the Sheriff out looking for him, don't stop the trial. :shifty:
Sailor Steve

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hitman wrote:
Hummmm :hmm:

We are not judging the past of the accused here ( Think that would itself deserve some further trials, Rolling Eyes ahem ), but considering that the defence has nothing agaist it, we'll admit it Yep

Any further evidences, prosecutor? Stare

OBJECTION!!!
Who says I have nothing against it? This evidence is...pretty funny, actually...NO! Wait! I mean, it's not admissable! Yeah! That's the ticket! Not admissable! I mean, well, you see...wait a minute...I need time to refute this...I mean, to study it...(where's Dershowitz when I need the little furball?).

Look: here's this dedicated subsimmer, and he finally finds himself on a real submarine, and here's this dive claxon...I mean, who wouldn't? Even you, yourself, Your Honor, you'd do it wouldn't you? (where's my notes?)

Well, since my client seems to be missing, I'll need time to sort this out...What's that, Bailiff? OF COURSE the trial can't go on without the defendant! I'm sure he's just stuck in one of the heads...If that idiot's actually run off there's no way we can win this...WAIT!!! Did I say that out loud? No, I mean...

Your Honor, Defense would like to request a recess for, say, five years?
Hitman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
OBJECTION!!!
Who says I have nothing against it? This evidence is...pretty funny, actually...NO! Wait! I mean, it's not admissable! Yeah! That's the ticket! Not admissable! I mean, well, you see...wait a minute...I need time to refute this...I mean, to study it...(where's Dershowitz when I need the little furball?).

REJECTED! Your turn for the objection was the one before, just when you were....sleeping Stare

Quote:
Psst! Your honor, we cannot find the defendant. He was last seen sitting in the courthouse library coloring in his "Where's Waldo" books... all we can find is some scrawl on the Subsim News section of www.subsim.com :

note from Drebbel

....I will send the Sheriff out looking for him, don't stop the trial.

:huh:

Oh, no.....if he is not located for a week, the crime will no longer be punishable.... Damn
Hitman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Order in the room!!

Honorable Judge Hitman, in view of the latest things that have happened in this trial, has taken this decission:

The crimes have to punished, but the citizens must enjoy a certain degree of security. No crime can be punished everywhere and any time, but the law instead demands that there is a maximu period in which certain acts are punished. Contraditory witness ensure that the accused was abdcuted by little green people of Mars, or that he has been seen pulling through the WC of his cell. Some witnesses ensure that the accused disguised as a woman and seduced with his sweetness and his charm the prison guards.
But in any case, the accused has escaped, and the trial has been unable to continue. There is no longer a social alarm in subsim related to the crime, and the public trial has prooved that the law must be respected by everyone, including the Dutch Sea Lords

It is therefore that, with great regret, I must declare the CADUCITY of the crime commited suposedly by the subsim member Drebbel. This Court, considering the impossibility to continue the trial, is not able to declare wether the fact that was judged was a crime or not. If it was, it can no longer be punished. Thus, all honours and prerogatives have to be restored to subsim member Drebbel.

There will be a investigation about the persons and animals involved in the escape of the prisoner, and the weight of the law will fall over them.

This trial is ended[/quote]
Neal Stevens

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So be it Confused

OK, Drebbel, you can come out now :arg:
Vonotto

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW I guess the same judge that did the OJ trial did Drebbels as well.

:nope:
turnerg

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ARGHH!!!!!!! Argh
Drebbel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hitman wrote:
Thus, all honours and prerogatives have to be restored to subsim member Drebbel.

JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED !!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Silent Hunter III All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: