Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

Help on missle test mission

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Sub Command
View previous topic :: View next topic  
airborne82p

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:23 pm    Post subject: Help on missle test mission Reply with quote

On mission 3? With the Seawolfe...you have to watch the Udaloy (russiun ship) fire a test missle at an unmanned aircraft. I'm seeing the missile launch, I'm only about 1000 yds out, I'm taking a photo, but the darn game still says icomplete for "observe missle launch" on the mission status screen at the end. I'm not understanding. Any help w/ this problem would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Col. Cain
xbw

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played that mission myself last night. After surfacing to periscope depth at 70ft, i was told goal complete, continue to spy on the missle launch until being told to stop. I watched the missle launch from 1900 yards away, mark, photo, no luck. After waiting another hour, no more message can be heard from the headquarter. I searched this forum and the one in the archieve, all I got was that there is a bug for this mission and the goal complete events happens randomly, some other say you have to stay within 3 nmi but no near than 2 nmi.

Any words about how to successfully complete this mission from the veterans? Damn
Lt. Staumeier

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AFAIK it is bugged and cannot be completed at all, which sux.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Scion

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suffered the same problem.

Solution: Fire up Mission editior and hack the hell out of it Very Happy
Zerogreat

Location: Czech Republic, Prague, coordinates are sumthin like 50,10 North 14,25 East, not much accurate

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It can be completed, i managed to do it two times....but never again Smile
SirFredrick

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zerogreat wrote:
It can be completed, i managed to do it two times....but never again Smile

First: hello evrybod, I'm a newbe in SC and I like this game a VERY lot! so I read a few times here in this forum and the more I heard about the trobs in this "rocket mission", I dare say: I think it will fail, when you forget to raise the radio mast, cause you need to record the radio-traffic between the ship and the missile too.
Well, at all I am not sure if this will absoluteley save the problem, but maybe that is, what makes the difference. In my case that worked fine!

solong, greez to You all !
and good hunting Wink
fredrick
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Sub Command All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: