Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

about the virtual crew poll
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Silent Hunter III
View previous topic :: View next topic  

virtual crew poll.
virtual crew? virtual crew? we don,t need no stinkin crew!
12%
 12%  [ 5 ]
only crew in the compartments
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
only crew on conning tower.
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
a deck gun crew
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
a crew for , conning tower , deck gun , and crew compartments
85%
 85%  [ 35 ]
Total Votes : 41

CB..

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AS wrote:
Thanks so much for pointing out to me that, quote, "your screen is only capable of displaying 2d". I wouldn´t have guessed, really. And now go and get a dictionary, look at one of those 2 dimensional pages and look up the definiton of the terms "2d" and "3d" in computer graphics.

You live you learn Wink

AS

none of this matters a damn...as i keep saying... untll computer displays become holographic any 3 dimensional effect is an illusion..something that we are all very well designed to percieve...all you are seeing is light nothing else..the brain constructs the illusion of reality from that imput...and that is all it can ever be..an illusion..if yu close yur eyes does the world vanish?

if yu want to pay extra for a poor illusion thats fine but you'll only encourage them to exploit yu.... does yur mental "depth gauge" stop at periscope depth ?? for shame!!! :nope:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Silent Hunter III All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: