Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

Pacific Aces Campaign Generator
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> SH2 Pacific Aces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
airwolf2004

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was wrong for doing it and i apologize to the pacfic aces dev team for pressuring for a release date and im just greatful that someone has developed an american submarine game that is for the pacific and not the atlantic please accept my apologies

airwolf
horsa

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks airwolf. It's a compliment really that you are so keen to get started. Very Happy

Hope you enjoy when it does come.

Cheers
U56

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry if I have missed this info somewhere along the way but have the PA team managed to crack the seastate problem with changing weather? IE will the seastate change as the weather changes?
Eagerly awaiting the new creation!

Regards
Col7777

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sea state has not been cracked yet, I think it lies in the code somewhere. I have tried numerous methods to change it but had no luck, once the sea state is set high (big waves) it won't come down to a calm sea again.
I usually set it to about SeaState = 3 or 4 for it to look natural, unless I particularly want a storm then I go higher.
U56

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info Col7777, still, looking forward to the dynamic weather in the new mod!

Regards
Col7777

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Screen-shot of the PACG in Pacidfic Aces, so easy to use thanks to Floater.

Now click 'Generate' and enjoy. Smile
Imp

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:23 am    Post subject: PA generator Reply with quote

Hello,
I was just wondering where you can get this generator with the splendid interface I saw from Floater, In the PA game I play the generator don't look this way..... thanks for info.... Razz
Floater

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The graphic at the start of this thread isn't the interface, it's an illustration by Horsa of the concept of PACG.

Col7777's post further down the thread shows the actual interface, which (I'd guess) is what you've got.
ren

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

The design of PACG is open. You can slot new missions and templates in and they will be picked up and used in campaigns.

How do I do this? If I have FAdmirals solomons dash.sdf mission, and I want to use this in the Campaign generator, do I just copy and paste it into the "Random" folder? Or does this go in the "templates" folder?
Imp

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 2:11 pm    Post subject: about the PACG Reply with quote

Hello,
I have actually in my PA version the PACG interface as shown in the former post of Col7777, where and when it will be possible to download the PACG seen in the former post of Floater ?
Thanks to give us a correct information about it . Smile)))))
Floater

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is only that one interface. The original graphic was just to illustrate the concept, and then Col7777 did an actual screenshot.

You're not the first to be confused. Wink
Col7777

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must apologise if I misled anyone above, as Floater said it is only a screen-shot from the Pacific Aces, as, when and if you get the PA you will get this screen, it is not a separate program, sorry for the confusion.
Imp

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 9:17 pm    Post subject: screens so beautiful !!! Reply with quote

Hello,
Sometimes we see so beautifuls interfaces screens here, it would be interisting to add it into our PA Game ? is it possible or not ?
Thanks for reply.... Razz Razz
Floater

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 10:37 pm    Post subject: Re: screens so beautiful !!! Reply with quote

Imp wrote:
Sometimes we see so beautifuls interfaces screens here, it would be interisting to add it into our PA Game ? is it possible or not ?

What would you like to see? I don't know what your request is without more details.

It's certainly possible to change the background, etc for PACG, but maybe you are thinking of the whole interface?
Imp

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 4:14 pm    Post subject: message to Floater Reply with quote

Hello Floater,
In fact you're right, I would appreciate very much to have in the PA patch a genrator campaign which is a full program with more details of configuration of your sub, as well as torps used ( I like definitly steam torps !!! the bests ones of WW2 in US sub after 1943)
Would be nice also to have the program linked to the game directly in spite of to need to reopen the main menu and start it.
Thinking also to have opportunity to choose the details of decoration as in SH2 game....
In conclusion a full generator campaign program able to open what you wish at the date wished as well as the Sub config and patrols campaigns.
If possible to correct this small permanent bug with aircrafts guns always outside of the sub when you save for the first time a campaign .....
maybe I dream too much !!!! do I ??? lol :sunny: :sunny: Joking
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> SH2 Pacific Aces All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: