Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

How far along???

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Silent Hunter III
View previous topic :: View next topic  
finchOU

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 2:59 am    Post subject: How far along??? Reply with quote

As far as I'm concerned.......they are already done with SH3......am I wrong? Obviously the Game is already mostly done (hense the release).....What kind of feedback can we expect ......on what to expect??? Is this going to be another (hury it up for the holidays game like RB2?). I think I"m most concerned that there is no real compitition for for making this game.

Ok enought blabing...........but a couple of easy Questions:

1. Are you guy (Developers) aloud to talk about the development process?

2. How far has the game come along?? (aka release date)

3. What (if you can talk about it) are the major changes you have incorporated into SH3 from (specificly) SH2?

4. Are you confident that this game will set the standard for all U-boat sims to come??? If so why?....If not why?

I think it is fair to get some sort of feedback on our comments, so that "we" feel that we are being taken seriously and not writting for no point ......please feel free to respont Smile

Last edited by finchOU on Fri Jan 30, 2004 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sniper_1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 9:29 am    Post subject: Info on games progress... Reply with quote

Could'nt agree more...
Please,Plesae,Please can we have some info on the TRUE state of development of SH3????
oscar19681

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 2:29 pm    Post subject: yeah Reply with quote

yeah i agree its been kind of quit since they anounced SHIII we want some feedback. and please remeber we are potential clients.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Silent Hunter III All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: