Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

Impressions, first Silent Hunter III Screen Shots

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Silent Hunter III
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gollard

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 6:40 pm    Post subject: Impressions, first Silent Hunter III Screen Shots Reply with quote

Hi All,

Was just looking at the first screen shots for Silent Hunter III, once again Very Happy

They really do look brilliant, and judging by the attention to detail, it seems that the Dev Team, have done a lot of work so far. I’m not sure how long they have being working on this project.

But there is one screen shot in particular, well, all the screen shots are nice, but the one with the ice berg, see how they have done reflections of the ice berg on the surface of the ocean, also the ocean looks so real, its like a photograph of a real scene.

Even on the sub, the small details, the rust, the guard or hand rails that come up from the deck, the aa guns, also the small wakes or waves, that can be seen from the sub, as it breaks through the calm ocean waters.

Have to say it, it sure does look Amazing Very Happy I Can see some upgrades being needed for my system, more than likely I will be needing to update my video card, after all my old geforce 32meg vid card, is ancient at the moment and in need of a change.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Silent Hunter III All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: