Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

@Neal, WPL's Library

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Comments to SUBSIM Review
View previous topic :: View next topic  
U-421

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 1:30 pm    Post subject: @Neal, WPL's Library Reply with quote

I'm interested in buying a book from WPL's bookstore, the U-boat Commander's handbook. Everything would be cool except I don't like to give my credit card out, to anyone. I do have a paypal account, and what I was thinking, was something like this.

You buy the book and then I will donate via paypal like $25, $10 for a donation, $9 for the book, and then the rest for shipping, or if shipping isn't that much then the rest goes as a donation Smile

Thanks for your time,
Chad
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Drebbel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, you don't give you number to anyone ? Then why you have a creditcard. If you don't trust Amazon then how can you trust the clerk at the restaurant / car rental or hotel ? :wink:
Jesper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

infact most online transactions are more secure than you standing in front of your local bank and withdraws money. Smile

sure there is bogus sites and all kinds of other scams that withdraws more money than they were supposed to and some also starts making monthly transactions, but Im sure you know how to avoid them.

A well known bookstore does not fall into that catagory, and Amazon doesnt either Smile

But I like youor idea, and it gives good $ in Neals wallet Smile
U-421

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erm, well, I hardly use my credit card, isntead I like to pay cash or write a check.

I trust Neal and Amazon, I just don't want to take a chance of someting happening and next month getting a $5000 credit card bill Surprised
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Neal Stevens

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 12:18 am    Post subject: Re: @Neal, WPL's Library Reply with quote

U-421 wrote:
I'm interested in buying a book from WPL's bookstore, the U-boat Commander's handbook. Everything would be cool except I don't like to give my credit card out, to anyone. I do have a paypal account, and what I was thinking, was something like this.

You buy the book and then I will donate via paypal like $25, $10 for a donation, $9 for the book, and then the rest for shipping, or if shipping isn't that much then the rest goes as a donation Smile

Thanks for your time,
Chad

It's a deal! Send an e-mail to subsim@subsim.com with your mailing address, I'll handle it.

thanks
N
U-421

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, you've got an email waiting for orders Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Comments to SUBSIM Review All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: