Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

Looking for a copy of Enigma?? Here it is!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> ENIGMA: Rising Tide
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neal Stevens

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 10:38 pm    Post subject: Looking for a copy of Enigma?? Here it is! Reply with quote

Yes, you can get the current copy of Enigma through the Subsim Store. You purchase will be greatly appreciated and it helps play the bills here.

http://www.chipsbits.com/cgi-bin/order.cbi_home?&source=80560&page=&add=ENIGRT.IR

JJCarter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 4:31 pm    Post subject: American Version Reply with quote

Would that be the American or British version there Neal? If it's the american version with the new box, I will have to scamper on over there!

Jim C.
Kniggit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the American version.
JJCarter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 6:12 pm    Post subject: Thanks! Reply with quote

Scampering!
Rockstar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Scampering!
ROFL oh man that cracks me up
Neal Stevens

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, it's greatly appreciated too! The one big problem Subsim has is the number of viewers grows each month, which is great, but costs us more money... but the number of games sold is pretty low except when a new game comes out. Then the sales jump up for a while. The fundamental problem is--there are not enough quality naval games to sell, so sales will never be great. Therefore, we plead (like the beggers we are Confused ) that players consider ordering through the subsim store occasionally (if not Yep weekly Yep Joking )

Enigma is a really good game, it's hard to find in stores, so help yourself and Subsim out! thanks!
JJCarter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 4:03 pm    Post subject: Happy to help Neal! Reply with quote

This is my 2nd purchase though you. I'm now off to pitch my tent by the mailbox and wait for UPS to show up. Thanks again for running such a great naval sim headquarters!
JJCarter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 1:16 pm    Post subject: It's here! Reply with quote

Now if I can find an exscuse to leave work early.......ahchoo!!! <cough>....<cough> Oh man I'd better go home...I'm not feeling well. You guys will vouch for me...yes?

Thanks again for the FAST service Neal! The rest of you still looking...order from Neal and get it faster than your local EB store will! Smile

Jim C.
aaa

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 10:18 am    Post subject: Link to Subsim store? Reply with quote

I am happy to support Subsim's store, but when I click on the link I get the Chips & Bits site?
aaa

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 10:32 am    Post subject: Commission from Chips & Bits Reply with quote

I am guessing you get a commission on click-through sales from Chips & Bits?

Please confirm and I will place the order.....
Neal Stevens

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aaa, that is correct, the sales from Chips generates a commission for Subsim without any extra cost to the player.

Thanks!! Yep
NavyRM2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:12 pm    Post subject: Question? Reply with quote

Is there a real live manual that comes in the box or is it just the help file within the game and you have to print out 200 pages from a pdf file?

Thanks.....
EAST

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a printed manual in the box plus a PDF of it. Tips available here and enigma.tidesofwar.net
NavyRM2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, appreciate the info. The main reason I asked is that I had the ERT box in my hand today at Best Buy. I was going to buy it but seemed very light to me and don't believe there could have been much of a book inside, if any at all. It looked factory sealed and there were several other ERT boxes that were identical. Think I'll bo back again tomorrow and check it out more thoroughly. Maybe even ask a clerk to open it for me. Yeah, right!

Thanks again!

Last edited by NavyRM2 on Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:03 am; edited 2 times in total
NavyRM2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, appreciate the info. The main reason I asked is that I had the ERT box in my hand today at Best Buy. I was going to by it but seemed very light to me and don't believe there could have been much of a book inside, if any at all. It looked factory sealed and there were several other boxes also that were identical. Think I'll bo back again tomorrow and check it out thoroughly. Maybe get a clerk to open it for me.

Thanks again!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> ENIGMA: Rising Tide All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: