Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

U-boat War Ace 1.6 GW Compatible - MOD RELEASE

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> SH3 Mods Workshop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Boris

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:52 am    Post subject: U-boat War Ace 1.6 GW Compatible - MOD RELEASE Reply with quote

GW compatible Uboat War Ace 1.6

Moin moin Kaleuns,

This package is designed to allow players to run Uboat War Ace 1.6 and Grey Wolves together.

I have stripped Hansolo's mod down to the bare components that make it work. Essentially this mod will overwrite the GW campaign files plus add the necessary content for the new ones to work.
If you know what your doing feel free to remove any other files that you think need removing.

I have tried to leave as much of the GW content as untouched as possible.

In addition to the ships included in this mod I have included UBOAT234's Lusitania model (Integrated in campaign file too), and AG124's coastal tanker.

To intstall just enable with JSGME.

The content of this mod remains the work of Hansolo78, and the modders listed in the original readme.

Gute Jagd!

Boris

Download: http://rapidshare.de/files/19346974/U-BoatWarAce_V1.6_GW_Compatible.7z.html
panthercules

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome idea - thanks for doing this - I've just been downloading the latest U-boat War Ace mod and sergbuto's mods to fire up an alternative installation , but I hated to give up my Grey Wolves install to do it.

D/L'ing this one now - just a couple of questions:

1. Was this one done based on GW 1.0 or 1.1? I'm still running GW 1.0, and don't want to screw it up if this one only works with GW 1.1

2. This refers to UWA version 1.6, but the latest UWA file I downloaded from the link on sergbuto's site appeared to be labeled version 2.7 - is there a reason for using what seems like an "old" version of UWA for this GW-compatible version?
Boris

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This mod incorporates none of the grey wolves files and should install over 1.0 or 1.1.

UWA 1.6 is the latest release of this mod, it's still an active topic on the German Ubi forums. The original mod was from sergbuto and others, but hansolo78 continued to rework it. The thread has recently been updated on this forum too.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> SH3 Mods Workshop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: