Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

HOLLYWOOD CHAOS Completed template available (1st post)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> SH3 Mods Workshop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gouldjg

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great guys

I will contact each of you through pm with a chunk of data and desired settings and deviation limits via PM.

As you do each set of chunks, I will update a new blog DD master file instead of things getting confusing and spammed on the forums, There are 180 data chunks with 20 lines in each chunk so patience will be needed but there are 4 of us now.

Some chunks can be left also.
HEMISENT

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gouldjg I would be glad to help but I'm still working on malfunctions files. I'm figuring to wrap up by this weekend if I don't screw something up again, after that I'm able to help.
gouldjg

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beta version of DD randomiser is up on forum.

Have to study now but enjoy. I dont get to play a lot Sad
gouldjg

Beta version of DD randomiser is up on forum.

Have to study now but enjoy. I dont get to play a lot Sad
gouldjg

SRY slow web lately
gouldjg

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated the blog with a complete template.

Check first thread for details.

Well guys I am off on a campaign so I can start to tweak as I go. See you all soon.
mikaelanderlund

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I am going to try your settings to night!

Mikael
VonHelsching

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gouldjg,

I think I am finished (installing and playing some Alternative Timeline - Victory Mod, that is. BTW, Manchester was swept in one night ) and will start with the vanilla chaos damage. I'll start reading from the first post.

Why did you say the vanilla damage was more difficult to tweak / randomize than the version of NYGM damage used in GW 1.0?
gouldjg

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VonHelsching wrote:
gouldjg,

I think I am finished (installing and playing some Alternative Timeline - Victory Mod, that is. BTW, Manchester was swept in one night ) and will start with the vanilla chaos damage. I'll start reading from the first post.

Why did you say the vanilla damage was more difficult to tweak / randomize than the version of NYGM damage used in GW 1.0?

Hi Von

I thought NYGM had a good idea concerning the hit point issues but have since decided this can be tweaked without having to completely re-zone ships.

I am just a little limited in time over the next 5 weeks. All I can do, is slowly build a template. After 5 weeks, I will then whip up a vannilla ship model version.

I have quite a few ideas but to be honest, I want max floating time to be four hours and thats it. Just a little too boring leaving a ship for days and hoping a storm does the rest. There will still be times when a ship limps back to port but this should be rare.
HEMISENT

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gouldjg wrote:

I have quite a few ideas but to be honest, I want max floating time to be four hours and thats it. Just a little too boring leaving a ship for days and hoping a storm does the rest. There will still be times when a ship limps back to port but this should be rare.

I know this might be a bit out in left field but when the NYGM ship damage mod came out I recall attacking a Gibralter bound convoy. Scored numerous hits leaving a couple ships damaged but making way as stragglers. I proceeded to follow the convoy and chip away at it for day or so. After I was finished and heading westbound I ran into one of the stragglers(a C3 I think) from my initial attack. Having used all my eels I was forced to gun the thing down-took about 60 rounds to the waterline.
I guess I have no problem with loong sinking times or the occasional straggler-I would like that possibility to still be available, not an everyday occurance mind you but still be out there, perhaps 5-10% odds of longer sink times.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> SH3 Mods Workshop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: