Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

NYGM U-Boat Mod V1 fixes Type IIa & D battery bug

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> SH3 Mods Workshop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Der Teddy Bar

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:21 am    Post subject: NYGM U-Boat Mod V1 fixes Type IIa & D battery bug Reply with quote

During the testing I noticed that when the Type II's fore batteries were destroyed the Type II kept on going at 1/2 speed as if it had a 2nd set of batteries. Of course we all know that a Type II had only the fore set.

I have added in the 'ghost' batteries i.e. the AftBattery zone in such a way that when the fore batteries are destroyed so are the 'ghost' batteries and thus the u-boat has no electrical power Thumbs Up
VonHelsching

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent find! I had my share of damage with my precious little IID, but never had my batteries destroyed.

I would not be suprised if also other bugs are found during testing.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> SH3 Mods Workshop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: