Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

SH4, whatever you do; do it “right” out of the box, plea

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Silent Hunter IV
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wulfmann

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:46 am    Post subject: SH4, whatever you do; do it “right” out of the box, plea Reply with quote

My opinion, but, I would prefer the game come out later correctly than sooner and flawed.

I believe there are enough competent people here that could discretely beta test SH4 so the patches are included in the release or at least reduced considerably.

I do not appreciate being a paying customer and beta tester un-wanting.

Release it fixed. If that is not too much to ask!

Wulfmann
Rosencrantz

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't say that better! Thumbs Up
Skybird

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: SH4, whatever you do; do it “right” out of the box, Reply with quote

Wulfmann wrote:
My opinion, but, I would prefer the game come out later correctly than sooner and flawed.

I believe there are enough competent people here that could discretely beta test SH4 so the patches are included in the release or at least reduced considerably.

I do not appreciate being a paying customer and beta tester un-wanting.

Release it fixed. If that is not too much to ask!

Wulfmann

Rotfl Funny thread!

Wish for it as much as you want, but it will not happen. Laughing

But I share your sentiments. That's why software buying has become a VERY rare event in my life nowadays Laughing

If they do not need more than two patches, with no issues left, and all that within let's say 4-5 months after release, one has to call that an already reasonably good performance nowadays. If serious issues remain even after one year, and patches appear every 6 months or longer only, then I would rate that as a good opportunity to save my precious money Wink
UBootMann

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of game development and I'm really a novice when it comes to how games are developed on any platform, how much longer would we have to have waited for SH3 if it was to be released in a form such as a RUB or GW version? :hmm:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Silent Hunter IV All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: