Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

Release of Interior Models for submarines new and old

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Indie Subsims
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chad

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: Release of Interior Models for submarines new and old Reply with quote

If you are interested in a model pack containing things from depth meters to stools, from beds to torpedos, let me know.. If I get a good feedback on this I will release the pack.

For screenshots view my site: http://www.chadmcrae.com/icoff/

And for a quick 29 second video of the goods: http://www.chadmcrae.com/ironcoffins-revised.wmv

If 5 or more people are interested I will release it for free, otherwise I'll keep the media for myself Damn
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
TLAM Strike

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

intrested... :hmm:
Chad

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's nothing special but it's something that you could turn it into something good, or at least that's my opinion.

Download the sucker at http://www.chadmcrae.com/uboat.zip

A little note somewhere in the credits would be appreciated but not needed. I know your a respectible man and this would not bother you that much TLAM.

Other than that, it's your puppy, you can sell the models individually, use them in commercial projects, whatever you want.

It's good to see not all my work was a waste..

Sorry for the mess, you'll have to sort through it. I didn't take anytime to do anything with it so it's a big big big mess.

Good luck with your project,
Chad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
TLAM Strike

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks some of those textures like the cabinets and gauges will be helpful. Thumbs Up
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Indie Subsims All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: