Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

Installing additional mods

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> SH3 Mods Workshop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
robj250

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject: Installing additional mods Reply with quote

Well martes, after I did a clean install, following the procedure outlined by JScones (his link goes to Ubisoft) the program is working fine and I no longer have duplicate folders in my SH3 root directory. Thumbs Up
What I have installed so far: MVP1.0, RUb1.45, RecManual by Augie64, JCW-Intro, Bow FIx VIIB and BlueNight Map. Sound Trainer and they are working fine Thumbs Up Well, I haven't tested the Sound Trainer yet.
I am thinking that I might install the Hospital ship, Bow Spray 1.2, CourseSolver, VIIB realistic hull, Daily Contacts 1.01, Improved Deck Compass v1, conning tower1.4B, Avg.Jones Torpedo & Deck gun speed of sound explosions 1.2+, RealDC_2, integrated orders, Improved smoke 1_1, NeuUZO_Periscope .2, Custom Emblem v.1, LightHouse, Augie's Merchant Vulnerability and then Full vulnerablity mode {that's for the ships I'm after, right} and stop watch.
Of course I will not install them all at once. Joking Are thay all compatable with RUb1.45? I heard that T2Range is outdated. Is there any particular order I should install the ones I want, as I understand that some readme or text files are over written, does that matter?
What about DialsFdb2? And there is a sound file for the ocean and wind, etc. What about the 360 Degree bearing plotter and the AI_sonar v 1.0?
Robert.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> SH3 Mods Workshop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: