Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

Greetings everyone

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Dangerous Waters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CaptainX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:33 pm    Post subject: Greetings everyone Reply with quote

Greetings everyone,

I just bought Dangerous Waters again today and installed it on my new comp. I haven't even had the chance to play it since I beta tested way back when.

I was just checking in and thought I would say hi to everyone... is any of the beta testing team still active in the community?

I'm about to hop in and start creating some missions and relearn the gameplay after being on an extended.. patrol, I guess you could say Very Happy

I hope to find some custom missions already made, maybe some campaigns. Has there been any projects to DW like SCX was for Sub Command? I've been out of touch for quite a while, any info would be greatly appreciated!

Good Hunting! Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Dangerous Waters All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: