Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

Sound mods question

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Dangerous Waters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pole

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:11 am    Post subject: Sound mods question Reply with quote

Hello everyone and welcome after looong time Smile

I downloaded all the goodies from Bill's web site yesterday and although I have DW for over a year now I didn't play it too much. Lack of time and my relocation to Belfast were the main reasons Sad

Now, I got the latest patch from Sonalysts and the latest LWAMI. So far, so good.
I also fetched various sound mods and here is my main question. Are there any special considerations with regard to installing most of them in one go? I mean for example the TLAM's deathsounds, Finitiless' ambients and the machines' sounds etc. I recall that in the case of SC there was certain order, in which they had to be installed. I know it was mainly for the SCX but AFAIR it applied to sound modding as well. I would appreciate your input since there are many of these sounds mods and I don't want to reinstall everything if it turns out that something caused an irreversible crash Wink

Cheers,

Pole
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Dangerous Waters All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: