Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

merging

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> SH3 Mission Designers' Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sober

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: merging Reply with quote

When i create a new mission can i merge the LND , SCR , RND mis files from RUB 1.45 with the new mission . I need lots of traffic . Obviously the new mission folder would then be about 10Mbs .
booger2005

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nooo!

The mission's are played on top of the campaign layers. That means that LND, SCR, and RND are already in effect. If you merge the campaign layers on top of the mission, then when you play the mission, all the ships from the merged mission will spawn on top of those from the campaign.

This will create a singularity that will rip a hole in the space time continuem, thus nullifying all existence as we know it. :huh: Ok, I made that last part up. :8Cool But seriously, don't do it, it's not cool. :down:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> SH3 Mission Designers' Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: