Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

Sub Command vs Dangerous waters
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Sub Command
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Linton

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sub command all the way.At least I can drive my t-boat.Dw just freezes\or crashes all the time on my computer
Sea Demon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also like driving the T-Boat. Loved that Perisher Campaign that was built for SC. Thumbs Up
sonar732

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cornwallis wrote:
Sub command all the way.At least I can drive my t-boat.Dw just freezes\or crashes all the time on my computer

Have you posted your issues with the technical support forum of Sonalysts website?

http://www.sonalystscombatsims.com/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=2&sid=ed9d0372babcd6df3ef6715063e4604e
henrym

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey all,

I'm a newbie to this game as I just got it last week and have a question or two.

I owned 688(i) Hunter/Killer and played it fairly casually going through the missions/campaign and creating one or two.

I just happened upon this forum which is a godsend since no one else seems to have any info on Sub Command anymore.

Then I saw the SCU and SCXII etc. program and topics on it and have tried to understand exactly what it is.

Anyway, on with the questions:

1. Is SCU, SCX, etc. just a mod program that allows you to play as a ton of different subs from around the world or is there more to it?

2. Are there enough people online to play in either co-op or vs. missions consistently and does everyone need the same amount of patching and/or mods? (I have the latest patch only)

3. Since I had to buy this game used, there is a chance the previous owner might have shared his CD-key with others and I was wondering if that would pose a problem.
henrym

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just realized how off-topic my previous post is so I think I'll start a new thread now.

Sorry about that.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Sub Command All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: